Chapter 34

June stood in the kitchen making Apple pie for the kids who were eventually going to be back from school, Though ever since he got back his memory.  Zach had employed a lot of servant so that June won't have to do anything in the house. He couldn't risk anything happening to June .

Still, June just felt like doing it, he was even planning to take for Zach.

When June place the pan in the oven, he suddenly felt pain in his chest.

Ah....., is Allen or Zach in trouble,  Allen is in school so he is safe but Zach . June thought as he picked up his phone to immediately call Zach. Suddenly the door bell rang. 

Zach , June said with a sign of relief , you are fine, I felt so uneasy right now . June said as he scanned Zach checking for any unnecessary damage.

Yes , I am fine baby, Don't worry.  Zach said pecking June on his forehead.

You don't have to worry about me , I am fine , I rushed from the office to check on you too. I was so scared.

I know,  June answered hugging his Alpha as tight as he could .

I think Allen is in trouble.  Zach said

Allen,  but he is in school,  what could possibly happen . June asked looking at Zach with a worried face .

I am going now to find out .

Alone , I will go with you.  June said

No, I rather prefer,  you to stay in the house than to follow me, it may not be safe .

I don't care, I going to also see my Son, I want to know what has happened to Allen.  June said as he walked outside to the car,  not giving him a chance to retaliate.

I can't always win when it comes to you, can I

No, you can't,  you actually know how stubborn I can be too . June said as he got into the car.

Allen furiously stood at the gate of the school, he wanted to go and look for Beau, but a the same time he didn’t want to worry his Mom, and besides the school wouldn't let him get passed the gate because school hours isn't over yet.

Allen, a familiar voice called out making Allen turn to see who it was .

Uncle Leo, what are you doing here, Allen asked

The school called, they said you were disrupting class hours.

Huh ! They called you instead of Mom, Allen looking at Leo who walk close to him .

I am a friend of the Principal,  so of course he called, we wouldn't want your Mom worrying about you. Leo said laughing awkwardly.

They are already worried by now.  Allen whispered under his breath as he turned his face away from Leo .

Wanna talk to me about it .

No, I don't wanna talk about it, Allen said

Well, I heard what happened from the Principal,  it seems like you got yourself an omega you like so well. 

His name is Beau , and he is my friend

He has such a nice name, he must be very pretty.

Yes, he is , just as pretty as Mom. If you came here to say these things to me, you can actually go away .

Look, buddy it's okay to be angry, but we can't interfere with others business, it's actually not very right if us. And besides don't get so attached to that omega, you are an Alpha,  you aren't meant to get so attached to an Omega.

Omegas are distraction to the society and they are actually so useless.

Are also saying that about Mom , Allen asked looking at Leo
Well, your Mom is someone special to me, so of course he is not .

So Uncle Jude is one of them also .

Come on buddy, all what I am just saying is that Omegas aren't all that important,  they are bottom feeders so we use them to fill our desire.

You know, Uncle Leo , I used to look up to you because of the way you cared for my Mom, but it's seems like you didn't do all that with a good intention.

Let me warn you Uncle Leo , I may be a little cute boy who loves his Mother so much. But if you touch a strand of hair from my Mom or any other Omega that is family to me. Then I am going to make I crush you when I eventually grow up .

So stay away from me, if you are trying to use me to get to my Mother .it won't work.

Allen, a familiar voice called and Allen turned to see his Mom and Dad

Mom , Dad you guys came , Allen said as he ran happily to his Parents.

What the hell do you think you are doing close to my Son. Zach said as he walked angrily to Leo .

Hei, what can I do, the school notified me first after all I am the one who placed him in school.  I did the duty you were meant to do Alpha . Leo said in a mocking tone .

You Son of a bitch . Zach said as he raised his hand to punch him

Zach, that's enough,  we didn't come here to deal with this, we came here for Allen , we still haven't heard what happened to Allen.  June said trying to calm Zach down.

Yes , you are right my love, I shouldn't be talking to this trash .

Yeah, go ahead and go to your fucking omega,  you loser.

Come on Leo, we all know who is the loser here, you just couldn't get to me, that's why you are so mad. You still can't accept the fact that I belong to Zach. June taunted Leo whose face was already red with anger .

He immediately walked out of  that place , not wanting to face any more embarrassment.

He is gone.

Phew ! June breathed a sign of relief.

He still felt saddened about his brother's behaviour.  He wanted his happy family but it seems like he wouldn't get it anytime soon  because his brother wasn't giving up on getting him .

We really have to stop him, I am worried about the next step,  he will take . Zach said as he pecked June on his forehead.

Yes , you are right.  We definitely need to stop him .