Chapter 14

I have no choice but to sign the company in Malik's name, This is the only way to find June, Zach said to his Mom.

Zach, that decision is too rash, don't forget that it's the company,  you and June built together. Grandma Mia said.

And don't forget, this might all be a setup, focus on finding him first. June has forgotten his memory, so he will have noway to locate his family house,so I feel that he will look for a place to settle first.

Send message to June's household, they  need to search for him immediately.
But mom,what if something happens to him.

Nothing will happen, he will be fine.

Zach,you got a call , Kyle said as he got into sitting room .
Is it Sicily, Zach asked as he took the phone from the omega.

No, he claims his name is Leonard,  Kyle said making Zach gasp in surprise as he placed the phone close to his ear looking at his Mom

Leo,

You bastard!

Did you call me to insult me.

No, I wouldn’t have called you if not for my brother.

He is with you, is June with you , Zach said with a tearful voice .

Yes, he is and he wants to see you, get your ass here immediately.

I will be coming,  Zach said as he ended the call .

Mom, I gotta go,I think I know where June is , Zach said as he rushed out of the house.

June sat in the bedroom, with a worried look on his face, ever since Gabby told him , that Zach was on his way, he couldn't help but worry about it.

Mom, what's wrong, your phermones is filled with worry, Allen said startling his Mother.

Allen, you scared me,  June said as he placed his hand on his chest.

Sorry Mom, but I was worried, you were so lost in thought,  and your phermones  were all over the place.

What's wrong Mom, Did something happen,  Allen said as he walked up to his Mom.

Your Uncle Zach is coming, June said looking at Allen whose eyes widened with excitement.

Really, Uncle Zach is coming to see us, Did you call him.Allen said as he bounced on the bed.

Allen, no bouncing on the bed , I don't want you to get hurt . June said with worry laced in his voice

Mom, You worry too much about me, I am an Alpha,  even if I get hurt , I won't cry. Allen said

Alpha or not, you are still my child, so I worry about you. June said as he hugged  Allen

Mom, when is Uncle Zach gonna come, Allen asked with curiosity written on his face.

Soon , but why do you so much like Zach but not your dad.

He is not my dad, Allen said with a frown on his face.
I know you are angry with Malik but that doesn't make you deny him .

No Mom, I don't feel the fatherly bond between Father and I. Allen said

I know he is a part of the family but not my Father , Allen said making June cringe at the way Allen talked.

His baby was small yet matured, he suddenly wondered how much time had passed, Just yesterday he was just a little bundle of joy but now Allen was growing up to be more matured.

Allen,

Yes Mom, Allen answered.

Don't grow too fast, June said rubbing his hand on his son's head.

But mom, I wanna grow fast so I can help you fight the bad guys. Allen said with a frown on his face .

I love you baby, June said with a smile before kissing  Allen on his forehead.

June, aren’t you two going to come down for breakfast ,  Gabby asked as he came into the room.
Yes, Uncle Gabby, we are coming, Allen said with a smile.

Allen, Can you go downstairs for a while,  I wanna talk to Gabby , June asked.

Yes , Mom . Allen said walking out

What's wrong,  are you bothered,  Gabby asked as he walked to the bed and sat down .

Not bothered,  I am just scared,  I don't know if I am doing the right thing.  June said

I understand,  but you have to do it, you have to do whatever you can to know the truth and even if it means going as far as to meet Zach, Gabby said as he rubbed his tummy.

I really want to know more about my past lives even though I have no memories of any, I am just so nervous on seeing Zach, but I think I should meet him, he is the only one that can tell me the truth.  June said with a determined look.

Come on , lets go downstairs,  you look stressed,  you need something to eat. Gabby said as he stood up, he held June's hand and led him downstairs

June, a certain voice called,

Leo, you are here, June said with a confused look

I live close by, came to see how you are doing.  Leo said nervously

I am fine Leo, June said with a heartwarming smile

Suddenly everyone heard a knock on the door, June look at the door with a determined look as he walked up the door and opened it

Right there, Zach stood in front staring at the omega , he couldn't believe how much  he missed his lover's presence, he suddenly hug him not minding if the omega can't remember him.

Zach , June said with a surprise look, Zach hug him so tightly that he couldn’t breath, he suddenly wondered the kind of life, he and Zach had in the past.

Uncle Zach, don't forget to hug me too,Allen said as he rushed to where his mom stood .

Allen, how could I ever forget to give you hug, Zach said pulling away from June, he quickly hug Allen who had already stretched his hands out for a hug.

Hello Zach, Leo said as he stood behind June .
Leo, long time no see, Zach said

We do have alot to catch up on, but before we do that, I think it's best you and June talk , he is the reason why you are here afterall.  Leo said with a sinister smile .