Chapter 27

Doctor,  you have to do what will asked of you, we just need you to find something that will make his memory.
The familiar voice said

Leo, do you know what you asking me to do, don't you know that, if we give him that type of drugs,  there is high possibility that he might lose his pregnancy. The doctor said

We don’t care about that, all I want you to do is to give him a drug that will make him lose his memory,  Do it and I will give you Ten million dollars. 

Ok, I will do it before he gain consciousness.

..............................................................

Back to the Present.

June opened his eyes, trying to adjust it to the light, he looked around only to see Allen and Zach who slept together on the sofa in the room .

Tears suddenly well up in his eyes , His Zach has suffered alot, He didn’t what he would do anymore.

June, he heard the voice of his Lover call out and suddenly he looked.

Zach..... June said as more tears rolled down from his eyes .

My love,  what's wrong,  Are you feeling okay . Zach asked as he placed Allen on the sofa then went forward and hugged June .

Baby, what's wrong.

I am sorry,  maybe if I haven't gone home , none of this would have happened. June said as he cried on Zach's chest .

What are you talking about baby,  you are getting me worried,  come on, talk to me, I wanna know what's wrong  .

I remembered everything that has Zach, I have finally remembered. I am sorry I left you alone, we promised we won't leave each other alone,  I can't believe I did that to you. June cried out as he clutched Zach's shirt not wanting to let go.

Don't worry honey, Just tell me everything you remembered  Zach said as he hugged June tightly.

By now, they would have found out about it, June will still out everything to Zach eventually. Malik said with a sad smile.

What are we gonna do , Leo . Kate asked .
We continue with the goal,  the goal is to get June and finish off Zach, I can't believe Kate had to come up with a stupid plan that spoiled our masterplan . Leo said with an angry face

I apologise for the mistake,  no one informed me about that . Kate said while rolling her eyes. 

We should calm down and find out the next plan,  which is how we will get June and kill Zach,  so we should focus .

Isn't there anyway we could find someone who is close to June .

What about  Jade, I think it's time you use him, he might be useful.  Kate said with a smile,

You are right, I know exactly what to use and threatened him . Leo said with a  smile .

What did you say, Grandma Mia said in shock.
Yes , Mom, you heard me, June has gotten his memories,  maybe that was the reason why he hadn't woken up after his heat, the doctor confirmed that his heat triggered his memories.

Was that the reason,  he hadn’t had his heat for a long time. Grandma Mia asked with a shocked look

Yes, it seems so, Malik did everything he could to suppress his heat.

Don't say that, Malik would never do something like that, Grandma Mia said in an aggrieved voice .

Mom, June has finally gotten his memory and he has told me what happened,

I don't believe my Son, would ever do that,  Malik can't do something like that. It must be that June doesn't remember most of his memory .

Don't say that Mother,  I know that you love Malik so much that you look past his mistakes,  but I think it's high time you stop it , it won't continue like this .
The reason why I didn't do anything to Malik during the time of June's accident is because of you Mother.  But you won't keep protecting him, Mother.

You have to understand,  that the reason  , Malik is doing all this is because of what your Father did to him .
He still feels angry about it, it's not something he can get over . So please look away this one time . Grandma Mia

No , Mother, I won't  do that, I won't do that again. Zach said

Let's calm down and think about this, we don't want to cause a rift between you two . Sicily said trying to calm the two down.

Since the beginning,  it was always June, can't you at least consider your brother,  Grandma Mia says .

Uncle, what's wrong.  a familiar voice asked and everyone turned to see Allen.

Allen baby,  what are you doing here , Zach asked as he walked towards Allen .

I just got here,Allen said as Zach carried him in his arms.

Where is Momma.
He went back to sleep,  he seems to be tired . Allen said as he looked at Grandma Mia who gave out a tensed smile .

Yes, he is quite stressed now but tomorrow he is gonna be fine . Zach said as he carried Allen away .

I gonna go see Kyle, Sicily said walking out .

Kyle,  Sicily called out as he opened the door. 
What's wrong Dear, Kyle asked Sicily as he entered the room .
Nothing,  just wanted to feel your phermones.  Sicily said as he placed his nose on Kyle's pheromone gland , gradually taking in the scent.

Sicily immediately calmed down and laid on the bed .

What's wrong,  did something happen in the company.
No, nothing happened.
Then, what Kyle asked as he laid on Sicily's chest and placed his legs in between Sicily's legs.

It's about Grandma Mia and Zach . Sicily said as he look at Kyle .

What's wrong with the two of them . Kyle asked as he carass Sicily's cheeks.

June has finally gotten his memories and it's causing a rift between mother and Son .

Wow, I am so happy for June,  but what's wrong with Grandma Mia and Zach . Grandma Mia has always been wishing for June to get his own memories.

June said something about Malik being involve in his accident.  Zach wants to take the case to the police but Grandma Mia can't afford to see his favourite son in jail.

Favourite Son.  Kyle questioned

Yep, it's seems like I didn't say anything about it to you .

Zach isn't Grandma Mia's biological son .