Chapter 2

June, how are you......
You are back , you  didn't tell me, i made your best apple pie for you, June said as he gave the male alpha a kiss on the lips.

I told you not to stress yourself out, the person said,
The maids can handle that, you just got out of your heat period, the person said making June blush,

Stop making me blush like this, its embarrassing, June said as he used his two hands to cover his face.

What's there to be shy of, i already love you regardless of what you are, the alpha said with a smiling face.

Momma wake up,

Momma wake up, Allen said aloud trying to wake his sleeping mom up.

Hmm, Allen what's wrong,

Momma, you are awake, you were sleeping so much so i suddenly got worried, Allen said innocently.

Oh, baby, I am sorry i scared you, it seems like i fell into a deep sleep, June said as he rubbed his head feeling a splitting headache, he wondered how he fell so deep in sleep last night.

Mom, how do you feel now, did you have a bad dream, is that why you are touching your forehead.

Huh, June suddenly thought of the strange dream he had last night.

"Now, that i think about it, who was the alpha in my dream, i don't think i have ever been in a relationship before i met Malik, i couldn't even see his face, and his scent was kinda weird.

Malik doesn't take apple pie, because he is allergic to apples, which is also weird, i mean who gets allergic to apples. June thought as he got down the stairs with  Allen in his arms

Daddy !  Allen said making June look up immediately, forgetting his thoughts.

Malik , June called out happily as he quickly ran to hug Malik, suddenly he stopped when he saw another omega lady standing before him .

Um......., Malik you brought a guest, June said with a small voice

Yes , June this is Kate, she is an omega just like you, Malik said as he came closer to June, who scrunched his nose in disgust.

What's that smell, June asked as he looked up at his husband.

Which omega scent is that,

What do you mean, Malik asked already feeling nervous, he didn't remember that June was really sensitive to phermones smell.

You smell like an omega.

Yes i do, it's Kate's scent, well when i was coming home, Kate was being attacked by some random people, and she was in heat, so i think why trying to save her, she rubbed her scent on me. Malik said looking at his naive innocent June.

Oh, Kate are you alright, being attacked by some alphas might have scared you . June asked

Yes i am, if not for this man, i don't know what would have happened to me.

That's good, do you have anywhere to go, i can prepare the guest room for you.

I don't have anywhere to go for now , the lady said with her head facing the floor.

Okay, Malik , i will send Marisa to prepare the guest room for you while i prepare you breakfast, you and Kate must be hungry, i will go prepare some food.

Allen, you didn't greet your dad, come, go hug daddy , you have been asking for him ever since he left June said as he patted his son's head.

Allen look  up at his Father with disgust written allover his face, he gave his Father a menacing  look making  his dad shiver

Allen, June called out with a worried voice, Allen was used to talking to him, but why wasn't he talking to his Father.

Father, stinks, he smells terribly bad that its making me puke, i only love Mommy's scent Allen said as he held unto his mom's night gown, he look at the omega lady hiding behind his so called dad.

Allen, you shouldn't have said that to your dad, i am sorry Malik, he is not yet used to the smell of another omega on you. June explain looking at his son in disbelief.

Its okay, June ,Malik said through his teeth, l will go have a bath now, Malik said walking out leaving Kate alone

Kate, why don't you stay in the sitting room while Marisa prepares the guest room, June said

Sure i will, Thank you for allowing me to stay here , Kate said.

Its the least i can do for my fellow omega, come on Allen, lets go to the kitchen, me and you have a lot to talk about.

Of course Mom, Allen said with a sweet smile, then he gave a Kate a quick glare making Kate shiver in fear .

Mom, can i have a toast today, Allen asked innocently as he followed his mother in to the kitchen.

Not until we have a talk about what you did to you Father. June
said

***********************
Durning breakfast, everyone sat down to eat.
How do you like it Malik, June asked with a sweet smile, but Malik didn't bother to answer

Kate noticed it then smiled, suddenly she felt someone splash her water, she looked up to see Allen with a smirk on his face.

Allen, what's wrong with you today. June said

Nothing, Mom, i just don't like people with bad intentions, Allen said

I am sorry, he is not used to visitors . June said

Its okay , after all, i am just a guest, Kate said with a small smile.

     I am just a guest for now, very soon i will take over the whole mansion and i will throw you two on the street, and make your life miserable  . Kate thought

Suddenly Marisa came running with a phone that was ringing

Madam June, your phone is ringing

Oh, thank you Marisa, June said as he answered the call

Mom!

June, how are you and Allen.

We are fine mom, June answered happily
June, i hope you haven't forgotten about today's family dinner.

No, Mother, i haven't, i will come as early as i can to help prepare the dishes June said

Oh, thank you, if Malik is around, make sure you come with him, we would like to see him

Sure

Good bye. June looked and Malik then said

Today is the family gathering, we have to attend.

Sure , we can , but i have to head to work . Malik said as he left the dinning room.

I will be going too, Kate said as she quickly left .

Allen, what am i gonna do with you. June asked with a strict voice.

I am sorry mom, Allen said with a small voice.

Huh, come on lets prepare to go to Grandma's house, June said carrying Allen inside.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!