Chapter 16

Allen baby, you grew alot bigger this time, Zach said as he carried Allen up in his arms.

Did I, did I really grow  . Allen asked with a happy smile
Of course, you did,Zach said with a lazy smile as he pecked Allen on the cheeks

What was that for, Allen asked with a blush on his cheeks

That was for protecting Mommy, and never leaving his side.
I didn’t really do anything  Uncle Zach, so that is why I wanna grow so tall, so I would be able to protect Mommy,  Allen said

You don't have to rush to grow so tall, your Uncle Zach is still here trying to also fulfill his tasks . Zach said

What about Adrian and Alex, I really miss them, Can I see them soon

Of course you will, once I am done with your dad, I will make you see them Zach said as he kissed Allen's nose tip

He is not my Dad, Allen said with a frown on his face,

What makes you think so, Zach said with a curious look

Well, I didn't want to bother Mommy with it, but I guess I can tell  you, Allen said.
I don't feel comfortable around him,it's as if we are not connected at all, Allen said.

How is this boy so smart , Zach thought as he look at his son feeling quite proud, that the boy doesn't see Malik as his Dad.

Baby, Uncle Zach is gonna give you a task, Zach said with a huge smile
What task, Allen asked with a curious look.

I want you to always make sure that your Mom is okay, I won't be around for while, so make sure you take care of your Mom . Uncle Zach said

Yes sir, I will make sure Mom is always okay . Allen said

Kyle , you don't need to overwork yourself , I would have done breakfast.  Grandma Mia said with a smile.
No, Grandma,  I can't do that to you , for now let me take care of the house.
What can I do without you guys, Grandma Mia said as she sat on her chair.

Door rings !
I will go and check who it is, Kyle said with a small  smile before leaving the dinning room.

As, Kyle opened the door, his smiling face turned in to a frown.
What do you want, Kyle said with a voice full of disgust
Oh, isn’t it this despicable omega, a familiar voice said making Kyle grimaced.
It's good to see you again, Kyle , don't you think it's a little rude to leave your visitor outside for a while.
You are not welcomed here, so I don't think I will welcome you in .
Well, you have to, because I am now legally Malik's omega, so legally I am a Pierre.

Kyle what's going on, Grandma Mia asked as she came out.
Hello Grandma, Kate said with an evil smile .
What the hell do you want , and what are you doing here .

Grandma, don't be so harsh,  I am very sure, Malik introduced me last time we met, so I came to make the confirmation that I am legally one of the Pierre household.
So I have the right, to come into this house whenever I want, you should welcome me whenever I come, just like how it was for June .

You shameless woman, you think I would allow you to stay in my house, keep dreaming in your head, you will not enter this house unless you have been accepted .

Grandma come on , is there any other way I need to be accepted, I have already gotten engaged to Malik. Kate said as she raised her hand to show her engagement ring .
We will be having an engagement party soon .
So please be ready, because sooner or later you have to accept me into the family .

Goodbye, Kate said with a smile as she left.

I hate that lady . Grandma Mia said with a look of dissatisfaction.

Grandma, why don’t you go eat, you need to take your drugs , don’t stress yourself over her.

Oh, Kyle I am so worried,  June is no where to be found, and Zach isn't doing anything, Malik, I don't know where to begin with him.

I never knew he could turn out like this,  I feel so disappointed,  where have I gone wrong in training Malik . What did I do . Grandma Mia said as tears flowed from her eyes, she quickly went to her room.

Momma, how was your morning,  Allen said as he rushed to his Mom.
I had a good night, what about you dear.
Mine was cool, I dreamt about Uncle Zach being my dad . Allen said suddenly  making June tense.

Do you want that, June asked

Yes , I do, Uncle Zach is the best, he will protect both you and I

Why would you think like that, June asked

Well, Uncle Zach is just so special to me .

Allen , June, wanna join me in making breakfast . Gabby asked
You don't need to ask, it's my job anyway , June said as he stood up.
It's not your job, you are in the Pierre household so you shouldn't be serving me.

Anyway,  your brother is coming here, he wants you to start working in the company with him.
So you can be able to work, and provide for you and your son, I am sure you would like to put Allen through school, considering his age, he has to  start learning more of himself and also make some friends,  he clings to you too much .

You are right, with all this things going on,I have practically forgotten what I needed to do, once Leo comes, we will talk about the job first.

It's okay, come on let's make some breakfast,  I am guessing  Allen is hungry already, and I am feeling hungry  too,

Why don’t you rest, I will cook up something for, I know how hard it is for you so let me handle it, June said

Ok, Gabby said with a smile

Uncle Gabby, why don’t we keep each other company, while  we wait for Mommy to be done, Mommy's food is the best . Allen said with a smile