Chapter 31

Urgh..... Jade moaned out in pain as he opened his eyes trying to adjust it to the light .

His hand went to his waist, he rubbed it trying to reduce the intense pain he was feeling there .

Does your waist hurt . Someone familiar asked from behind as he also said began to massage Jade's waist .

You are so ruthless,  you wouldn't let me rest . Jade said as he rested his head back on the fluffy pillow , suddenly his phone rang.

Hello .

Jade,

June, oh my god, are you okay now, I 've been calling but you weren't picking. Jade asked as he sat upright on the bed .

I am fine Jade, I have something to tell you, please can you come to the Pierre mansion , I need to see you .

Did something happen.  Jade asked as he got up to dress up .

No, I really wanna see you . June said

I will be right there . Jade said then turned to the Alpha who was already sitting up on the bed.

I have to go . Jade said looking at the Alpha who stared at him intensely.

I will take you there .

June, how are you doing . Kyle as he stepped into the kitchen where June was preparing lunch for the kids .

I am good,  you really don't have to be checking up on me, June said with a smile on his face .

It's not like I have a choice,  Zach made sure to tell me to watch after you and I shouldn't leave you alone.

I am sorry,  Zach can just be unreasonably protective for no reason.

Well, I don't blame him, he wouldn’t want to loose you again.  Kyle said, sadness written all over his face .

What was Zach like when I wasn't there with him .

Zach was just quiet all the time, whenever there was a gathering and you were there, he would stare at you and Allen with pain in his eyes, He mostly drowned himself in work trying to think about how helpless he had been when you lost your memories.  He just wasn't the way he used to be now . And I am glad that the two of you are back into his life . He is looking more vibrant now .

I am glad too,  that I am back to my real family.

Suddenly they heard the door bell ring .

Are you expecting someone.  Kyle asked

Yes I am, my big brother.  June said with a smile as he walked out of the room to open the door.

June, Jade called out as he quickly hugged his little brother.

Are you okay, I am sorry I couldn't call after the party, my heat came suddenly.  Jade said trying to explain to June .

It's okay brother,  there is nothing to be worried about, I just missed you alot, and I have a lot of things that I have to say to you.

You sound a little bit different June, like a changed person.  Jade asked with a raised eyebrow. 

You noticed.  June said with a huge smile as he watch Jade face change to a shock one .

You have gotten your memories.

Yes I have

Tears rolled down from the older omega face as he quickly pulled his brother into a tight hug . I missed you alot , I thought I failed you as a brother,  maybe if I was around alot more , I would have done alot more .

That's not true, you are the best thing that ever happened,  you couldn't do anything because you were forced to get married , I want to apologise for not doing anything during your hard times, I wasn't able to stand up to Leo when he forced you into that Marriage.  June said as he patted Jade who was already in tears .

Let's go upstairs to my room, we have a lot to talk about .
Kyle, I will be right back .

You look happy,  Sicily said as he entered into his best friend Office.

I am happy,  my family is back to me, I am at peace in my heart . But I am worried about my Mom, I don't seem to trust her anymore.

What do you mean, Sicily asked

I don't know how to say, I have been having an odd feeling  , ever since June got his memories back, she just changed but I just can't tell.

As an Alpha, I know we should always trust our instinct, I will try to keep Kyle away from anyone who I perceive is a danger to him . 

I got you . Besides I wanna go home,  I just wanna see my Omega again. 

It's not time to go home yet . Sicily said with a smirk .

I am a CEO,  I don't apply to the rules . Zach said as he walked out with a happy smile on his face . Every one in the company felt a change in their CEO , they suddenly wondered what caused the sudden change in him .

Door bell rings .

Uncle Zach, Allen said as he hugged Zach .

Hei, my love.  Zach said as he carried Allen on his arms kissing him on the cheeks.  He made a mental note to talk to June about informing Allen that he is his real Father .

Where is your Momma.

He is in the guest room with Uncle Jade . Allen answered honestly.

Okay, good boy , let me go check on your Mom .

I am so happy, we finally got to talk about this thing .

You don't have to be Jade, I also worried about you going back to the house , you know how Leo can be .

I won't go back,  I have where to stay,  he is an Alpha who helped me with my heat . Jade said blushing .

Do you feel safe with him ,

Yes , I do . Jade said

That's good,  you should come by to the house more often.  I want us to make sure we make up for the time we lost .

Yes, we should.  Jade said with a smile Suddenly Zach entered the room.

Zach, Honey,  June called out as he ran and hugged his Alpha breathing in his phermones.

Seems like you miss me . Zach said kissing June's lips

I am still in the room. Jade said smiling seeing his brother and his Alpha together. 

Sorry about that, June said blushing. 

I will be leaving, Zach make sure to take care of my brother  . Don't loose him this time .

I won't  .

Sorry about this very late update,  school has been very stressful.  I will make it up to you guys by posting two more chapters by Tuesday 😍😍😍