Chapter 18

ALLEN SIDE STORY

Mama, make sure to take care of yourself,  Allen said as he ate his breakfast.

I should be telling that, you are starting a new school now, you will be in a new environment, away from me , I am so worried about you . June said
Mom, don't worry about Allen, I can take care of myself well, I am just worried about you . Allen said

Come on , let's go, you don't wanna be late , June said as he packed his bags for work while Allen carried his school bag .

Here I made you lunch, I know they will give you lunch in school but just in case the food is not to your liking, you can eat what I made . June said as he kissed Allen on his forehead.

Thanks Mom.

At School.......
Allen strode to his new class, after meeting the Principal of the school who gladly took him and his Mom round the school,  showing them all there is to know about the school.

His Mother suddenly left because of work while he went straight to his class, he was having an Art class now so he had to hurry to his class .

Allen entered his new class, he noticed that the Art teacher was already in.

Oh my, you must be the new student,  Welcome to Westminster High, please tell us your name and gender,  the short tanned skinned lady said as she tried to fix her glasses.

My name is Allen Pierre, and I am an Alpha , it's nice to meet everyone,  I hope we can all get along in the future. Allen said with an expressionless face.

Okay that's good, please have a seat. The teacher said

Allen noticed an empty seat by the window, it's wasn’t particularly empty, there was an omega who was sitting over there like as if he was abandoned.

Allen walked over to his seat , he noticed how everyone in the class was looking at him like as if he was doing a wrong thing .

Can I seat here, he asked the omega,  who looked at him ,he noticed the way the omega eyes sparkled , it seems like the omega was really happy that someone was going to seat beside him .

Allen, do you really want to seat with him, a male omega at that, The teacher said with a scornful look .

Yes, why, what's wrong with it , Allen asked

Duh, he is a male omega,  that's what's wrong,  how can an Alpha like you seat with a male omega, that's gross, one of the female Alpha said making Allen sigh in disgust.

I chose to seat with him, beside the seat close to him was empty,I don't see why I can't seat with him even if he is an omega .

Um....., I think you should do what they say, it's best if you don't seat with me, the omega said with a sad voice .

Why should I, I am going to seat here, I am too lazy to stand up, Allen said as he placed his bag on the table and look at the teacher with menacing eyes making the female shiver in fear .

Please let us continue with our lesson,  we should leave Allen to seat wherever he likes .

During the lesson, Allen noticed how everyone was murmuring around him, he saw how the omega trembled in fear when a piece of paper was thrown at him .

Suddenly after the long hours of teaching, it was time for a short break.

Allen watched as all the students left the class at the first ring, leaving only him and the omega .

Aren't you coming to the Cafeteria , Allen asked

Oh, I don't have money, The omega said with a small voice .
I thought they give food for free here, Allen said

Not for omegas like me, The omega said with a sad voice .
Hei, what's your name.  Allen asked

My name is Beau, the omega said with a blush on his cheeks,  it was the first time someone was asking for his name .

Beau, can I tell you a secret,  Allen said looking at the beautiful boy with black hair and cute green eyes that widened in surprise.

What is it, Beau asked with curiosity
My mom is an omega too, Allen said with a smile as he look at Beau's eyes widened in surprise.

And your name is beautiful, Allen added making the omega blush .

Thanks. The omega said with a shy voice as he averted his eyes to somewhere else.
Hei, my mom packed me some lunch, maybe we could share it, I will go buy some bottle water first , the young Alpha said as he left the class.

Beau held Allen's bag pack as four Alpha girls came in , Beau knew what they wanted . They were the ones who normally bullied him in school,  and there was nothing anyone could ever do about it .

He suddenly wondered if Allen would leave him too

It's seems like you have forgotten your duties omega, the leader of the gang said making Beau flinch in fear .

Ah.....,he said I should wait here for him so I couldn't come.

You fool, the alpha girl said as she slapped Beau on his cheeks making him whimper in fear .

He didn’t know how long he will continue to be treated like an outsider in the school, no one cared about him, not even the teachers cared, could he eventually survive in a place like this .

Beau, a familiar voice called making every one turn to see Allen

What do you think you are doing to my friend, Allen said as his angry phermones began to spread making those Alpha girls to be on their knees while trying to catch their breath.

The next time I catch you troubling my friend again, I will make sure you leave the school. Allen said with his voice filled with anger .

We....ar..e..sor.....ry, the leader of the gang said

You shouldn't apologise to me, Apologise to Beau now .

The leader of the gang hesitated a little,  soon the short break would be over, she didn’t want anyone to see her kneeling and apologising to an omega, so she swallowed her pride and did what Allen had asked.

I am sorry Beau, it will never happen again,  the alpha girl said with anger, she felt so angry and embarrassed, how could the new student do this to her .

She will make sure the omega pays for this .....

Allen🥰🥰🥰🥰