Chapter 1

Lilian was there for everything that had happened. She was there when the Sun Summoner was found. She was there when Alina would come to his room.
She was there when Alina's friend Mal found her.
She was there for every conversation in that room.

No one had known about her except for a handful of trusted individuals. The general was her mentor. He taught her everything he knew.

When Genya came to the room they would talk about everything. Lilian would always ask about her about David. She would always ask out the palace, what it looks like and what the people are like.

It was the day of the winter fete and Kirigan and Alina were off doing their show for everyone.
They were gone for some time so Lilian had time to herself. She was wearing her black embroidered corset with Blake pants and black combat boots.

She didn't intend to go out but she just wanted to dress up because of the occasion. She heard the door open and she peaked through the doorway to see that it was him and Alina.

She rolled her eyes and went back to her room without being heard. After a few moments she heard the door open and close. Then she heard silence.
She looked through the crack of the closed door and saw Baghra open up the passage door.

She told Alina to follow her just as they were about the leave she stared at Lilian. She sucked in her breath. "Come to girl." She opened the door and walked out. Alina stared in confusion.

She didn't look her in the eyes and followed Baghra. "What's going on Baghra? Why am I here?" Lilian questioned as Baghra led them through the tunnels.
"To keep you both away from the black general."

Lilian stopped right in her tracks which made them stop. "What are you going on about?" Baghra looked shocked at the girl who didn't know.

"Aleksander of course."

That was the day she found out everything. All the lies he had told her growing up. She loved him and he lied.

Lilian and Alina were on the run. They ran into the crows and at some point Mal. They were off tracking the stag. Lilian had barley muttered a word to them. She had barley slept and ate the past couple of days.

One night they found the stag. It was a ambush. Grisha and the darkling had already been there. He killed it, Mal was almost killed, and they were taken and put in chains.

Lilian was separated from everyone. Put in her own tent with no guards but still in chains. At one point he came in.

He walked in confidently with his head held high. "I am sorry for the chains. I wanted to make sure you wouldn't hurt anyone including yourself." He said as he looked at her with tears forming in her eyes.

"Why? Why did you keep me hidden and lie to me?" She quietly asked. He walked up to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "My sweet lily. I wanted you safe. I care too much for you and didn't want to see you get hurt."

A tear rolled down her face and he whipped it away.
"What is going to happen next?" He looked in between her eyes. "Alina and I will be connected and we go into the fold. I can control her power if needed."

"What of her tracker friend?" Lilian asked. He paused. "No harm will come to him if she does what I say." She looked down.

"What of me?" He put his hand on her chin and raised it up to meet her eyes. "You will be by my side as all of this happens. When it is finished you are free to do whatever you wish."

She nodded as he freed her from the chains and he grabbed her hand leading her away.

They found out that the darkling didn't want to destroy the fold, but wanted to control it with Alina's power. He had everyone killed on the skiff and resumed his plan.

He looked at Lilian as she looked down not meeting his eyes.

Then the fighting happened. The crows came out of hiding. The darkling got mad and casted them into darkness. Lilian feel to the floor and crawled up into a hall not knowing what to do.

She was scared for her life. At some point she saw the general Kirigan go overboard and with Mal. She screamed and ran over to the other side.

She couldn't hear a word and saw the volcra attack him and he disappeared into the fold. She screamed and fell down. The one person who truly knew her was gone.

She didn't care if he was a evil bastard. She loved him.

They all made it out of the fold because of Alina. They set up a fire far from the fold and camped there for a little while.

She sat alone under a tree watching everyone talk to each other. She didn't know any of them. She put her head between her knees and let out a soft sob.

She heard footsteps approach but didn't look up. "Lilian is it?" She let out a soft sigh and lifted her head to see Alina. She nodded.

Alina crouched down next to her. "Mal and I are going to Novyi Zem and we were wondering if you wanted to join us."

She softly smiles and Alina took her hand and lead her over to the group.

They arrived of the boat and began their journey.

___________________________________

Authors note:
I hope this is a good introduction
This will take place in season 2.
Following the show. Anyways I
hope you guys like it!
-TPWK