Chapter 21

-Sasha's Pov( fluffy  blue goat )-

 When we heard the knock on  the door we flew apart from each other.  As Marcy talked to the person on the other side I was trying to calm my thoughts but they were going haywire. Not only did I kiss her I asked her tp be my girlfriend... I have a girlfriend now. I glanced over to Marcy to see her blushing. I looked to who was at the door to see Marky with a smirk. All of a sudden Marky dragged Marcy out saying, " We'll be right back! " then he slammed the door.

-Marcy's Pov-

" Marky! " I hissed at him as he dragged me to his room before closing his own door. " What do you want? " I asked as he let go. He still has that stupid smirk he always has when he's about to do something. " I didn't know you were the same color of lipstick Sasha does. " I gain a surprised look and uncross my arms. " What. " I say rubbing my mouth with my hand. I pull it away to see a red lipstick smudge. " Shoot. " I say as I continue to rub it off. " Soo.... you two dating now? " He asks, I look at him and sigh. " Yes Marky, now don't say anything to anyone. It just happened as soon as you knocked. " I say and he nods, before I can say anything else he shoves me out his room.

I groan and walk into my room again seeing Sasha on her phone laying down. I flop next to her, " So, are we going to keep this whole relationship a secret? " I ask turning to lay on my back looking at the ceiling. " Hm, I don't really care. I just don't want my da to find out. " She says, " Why not? " I ask turning my head to look at her. " He doesn't know I like both girls an boys yet. " I nod, " Well whenever you're ready, I'm ready. " She smiles and kisses my check. " Thanks Mars. " I smile. " Of course. " We counite to talk about random things.

" We should go on a date. It is Saturday tomorrow. " She says I smile, " Let's do it. "

-------------------------------------------------------

Rererara next chapter(s) the actual date happens. I feel like this one was short too, I'll try to get longer ones out no promises.

{ Word count- 395}