Tony- little sister

"Nat do you know where tony is" you ask nat who was getting a bagel from the fridge.

       " did you look in the lab" nat answered.

        "Not yet thanks" you say as you walk out of the room. As you walk to the lab you think of what tony would say if he foumd your iron woman suit you been working on.  Being tony stark's little sister is hard yes big brothers are protective but if your brother was iron man and part of the avenegers you pratcily can't do anything.  He would let you experiment anything but wouldn't let you near the iron man suits he didn't want you to get into fighting crime. He didn't want you to get hurt. He even had all the avenegers making sure you were safe.

      When you got to the lab you saw Tony fixing the iron man suit and Bruce working on whatever he was working on for the pass week.

        "( y/n), what do you need" Tony said never even looking up.

         "Fury called looking for us but you were busy so he only talked to me" you said with your head down.

         " He wants you to join the avenegers again doesn't he"

          "Yes"

           "Jarvis call fury and tell him that ( y/n) can and will join the avenegers"

            "Yes sir" Jarvis answered

           "Wait, What I can join" you said surprised.

          "Yes I found the suit you been working on it's good and I seen you sparing with nat you have been improving and I can see you can defend yourself but you not going on a mission on your own. You have to take one of the avenegers with you." Tony said finally looking up. You couldn't say anything you were surprised that your brother was cool with you being an aveneger.

           Later that day you were in the garage working on your suit. You were fixing the right boot because you made it smaller than the other one when tony came in. " ready for a test flight" he said coming over to you messing up your hair.

           "Almost just need to fix this boot"  you answer as you fix your hair.

           " let me help" Tony said grabbing the blow torch.  You let him fix the boot. After he fixed the boot you got suited up and waited for tony to suit up. Tony finally got In his suit when steve walked in.

           "We have a mission Tony" Steve said looking at you " ready for your first mission (y/n)."

             " hell yea" you answer then you realized that Tony was giving you a look because of your language.  You just smile. Steve laughs and goes to get the rest team.

           The whole team sat in the jet waiting for steve to tell them what to do.

"Tony and (y/n) you two fly and check the perimeter" Steve said point to a map of a hydra base. " Barton and romanoff take the left thor ane me take the right and Bruce stay here I don't think this will be a code green." Everyone nodded and got ready to land.

           After landing you and tony took off and scanned the place. Guns start firing at you and tony.  " they know we are here"  you said firing your hand blaster

           "Jarvis start scanning for a force field" Tony asked Jarvis.

            "Yes sir" Jarvis started to scan the base. " there is one around the whole place"

         " now you tell me" you said as you ran into the force field. " how is it going on the ground cap"

         " not good they have alot of soldiers here so there must be something of importance here" Steve answered

          "Guys is this a code green" Bruce asked.

         " yes" nat answered as she hit a hydra soldier to the ground. Bruce hulked out. Tony landed and got in and went looking for whatever they came here for. You stay in the air till cap call you to help on the ground.

         The fight lasted about two hours. When you where back inth jet you took off you suit and you took the controls. One good thing having Tony as a brother he taught you how to fly. " good job out there ( y/ n)" tony said patting you on your back.

           " thanks"
To be continued