Natasha- little sister

A/n yes ik I did a little sister with tony I'm going to do one with all the avenegers (more or less)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           "But nat" you whine

           " I said no (y/n)" nat almost yells

          " but I'm a trained assassin" you been begging to go on a mission with nat for the whole week but she wasn't budging an inch.

          " (y/n) I'm your older sister and I said no"

          You stomped off to your room. Being a trained assassin with a trained assassin as an older sister is not as fun as it sounds.  She never let's you go on missions. She doesn't let you date inless she does a background check ( meaning stalking them for  a month). Worse of all she made you move with her to stark tower. It's completely difficult to sneak out with Jarvis (not impossible though).

          "(Y/n) I guess you couldn't convince her" Clint walks in your room.

           " nope any luck on your side" you said.

            " she won't budge sorry" you had ask clint to help you out but it didn't help.

              You spent the rest of the day in your room watching Netflix. You almost fell asleep when nat ran into your room in a hurry. "Nat is everything alright" you ask as she  slams the door. You get in a defensive stance when she doesn't answer.  Clint rans in the same way nat did. You didn't even try to ask what's going on.

         "Nat should we tell her" clint asked.

          "No we shouldn't" nat answered

           " I'm right here" you state as your door crashes on to the floor. Nat gets in between you and a masked woman. "Now tell me what's going on or I'm going to scream"  you learned at an early age that your screams were deadly.

            "She is after you" nat answered

            "Why"

            "To get to me she knows if you get hurt it pains me and that you are my only weakness. "

            " enough small talk"  the masked woman said as she pushed nat and clint out of the way. No matter how hard you fought she still grabbed you and took you away from your room. On the way out of stark tower the other avenegers tried to stop her and save you. But it didn't work she still took you to her van and to an abandoned building.

             You were tied to a chair and gagged. The ropes on your wrist were to tight for you to try to untie the rope. You kept thinking of ways to escape. You only had two ideas either wait for nat to rescue you or to jump and break the chair. You decide on the second idea.  You made the chair jump and land with enough force to break it. The woman noticed and came at you. You let out a good scream that made her fall. You tied her up and took her outside. Once you got outside you saw nat and clint getting ready to save you.

               "I'm no damsel In distress" you laughed as they ran to you and made sure you were alright.  " now can I go on that mission"

              " yes you proved yourself" nat answered hugging you.