steve- wedding

Part 4 of thor/loki- little sister
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were standing in a room with Natasha, thor and loki. They were fussing over every little thing. Nat was worrying about if your dress still fit from when you bought it. Thor was making sure your dress was Asgardian enough (dress as shown in the beginning). Loki was fussing over your hair.

"nat it fits fine. Thor it's asgardian made you made sure of that. Loki my hair is fine." you stated.

"sorry sis we just want to make sure you're treated like a princess on your big day" loki said

"I'm always treated like a princess I am a princess and you and Thor made sure I knew that growing up " you laughed. Nat laughed with you and added the finishing touch on your make up. 

Meanwhile in Steve's room he was getting his tux on. "you clean up good Rodgers" tony said joking around. Bruce and Clint laughed as nick fury was sitting in the corner.

"steve I'm happy for you and I'm surprised thor is ok with this" fury said. 

"thanks fury. he just wants her to be happy"

it was time for the wedding steve was standing in front of the church waiting with every one else expect loki and thor. you were outside the doors with your brothers. before you go in loki stops you "(y/n) we love you and we are happy you are happy" 

"thanks loki" you hug him and then thor. you walk through the door holding both of your brothers arms. you three walked down the aisle. steve smiles as he takes you from them. you say your vows and both say I do.

"you may kiss the bride" said the preacher you kissed

" party time" nat blurted out.   you laughed

you got to the reception spot. everyone was having fun then it was time for the speeches.

loki was first "(y/n) i remember when we were kids when you" you started to blush "you stole thors cape and run around the palace  yelling look at me I'm thor and i pick you up making you fly and you yell i can fly i can fly"

"LOKI"

"what" he laughed.

thor was next " i remember when you ran around in only my cape and nothing else you ran butt naked"

"THOR that worse then lokis story" everyone laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for being gone for so long and sorry for this being short let me know if you guys want me to write the honeymoon