thor- choices

"(Y/n) where do you want these" Thor asks holding boxes.

           " over there" you answered as you pointed to the wall. You just moved into stark tower.  Everyone is helping you move your stuff.

          "How about a snack break" tony asked.

          "That sounds great" you said running out of your room. Every one followed your lead.

         "Anyone up for shawarma" Clint asked. You raised your hand and grabbed your keys.

         "Race you there" you said halfway out the door.

          "It's on" tony said

         "And no using the iron man suit" you snapped

         "Awe no fun then you can't use your super speed"

         "I wasn't going to" you hopped in your car and took off. Even though you could easily beat all of them by running but you wanted to give them a fighting chance.

         Once you got there you walked in to find out you were first. You took a seat and waited.  Once every one got there nat sat next to you and clint sat next to her. The others fought to sit in the other seat next to you. "Boys sit now" you yelled just before tony tried to punch Thor.  You knew the avenegers for awhile and the boys were always fighting for your attention.  Thor sat next to you. Tony and Steve took the empty seats.  You guys ordered and dug in. 

        After you guys ate you raced back to stark tower. You won again and decided to finish unpacking before they get back. Using your super speed you finished in two minutes.

           "You unpacked with out me" nat stated as she walked into your room.

           "Yes I did" you said flopping on to your bed.

         "You want to know something about thor" you nod to tired to speak. " thor has a hug crush on you"

           You sit up " really and so does steve and tony the only two that don't are clint and banner"

           "Yes but thor likes you more"

You hear the door open it's the boys.

        "Nat why did you tell her that we like her" steve said

        " I figure it out on my own. It's not hard to tell when you are always fighting for my attention" you answered

        "Will you choose one of use?"thor asked

        " I choose thor"