Clint- little sister

"Let's go bird brain" you yell at your brother when you ran down the street.

         "If you slow down I could keep up" clint yelled back.

       "Sorry I'm just excited" you stop so he could catch up.

        " it's Saturday movie night with the guy nothing big"

         " but it's Disney night and we went to get the movies and snacks" you held up the bags.

         Once you got to the stark tower you set down the bag and took your seat on the couch. Everybody grab a snack and sat down when clint choose the first movie (Frozen btw) and took his seat by you and nat. After  frozen it was your turn to choose the movie but clint grabbed you so you couldn't get up. "Clint it's my turn to choose let go" you struggled to get away from his grip.

You didn't expect him to let go making you fall to the ground "your so on after the movie. You me training room"

        "Your on for now start the movie" clint laughed. You put in ( favourite Disney film) and sat back down and watched.  The movie ended and you raced Clint to the training room. The others placed bets on who would will. Nat was the only one who bet on you.

         You started like you didn't know how to fight. After clint got a few hits in you went helpless to full assassin and took clint down.  Clint started to see starts "where did you learn that I didn't teach you that"

         "Nat tought me when you weren't looking" you laughed and sat on the bench and grabbed your  water bottle.

          " pay up boys" nat said holding her hand out.  They all gave her money. Nat walked to you and gave you half the money. You smile.

            " better luck next time big bro" you laughed.

             "You have something coming for you little bird" he added

             "Caw caw motherfuckers" you yell when you run out of the room.

             " that's my line" clint yells running after you.