Natasha- forrobien love part two

it has been two days since you got accepted into the gang.  you had to go though a few trials to get in and to find where you fit. you have to train the others and the newbies because your a really good fighter in their eyes. nat has to help with making disguises .

"hey Alex want to spare" Beth asked while heading towards their training room.

"sure Beth I have some time before I have to train the newbies" you said following her. you made only one friend in this two days and it was Beth. Beth was the only one who liked your headstrong personality. Nat found herself being close with Nicki the leader. Nicki liked how Nat holds her ground and never ruins her looks.  

you and beth started to spare as Nicki ran in saying that there was intruder  in the building. "theres a guy here battle stations girls" Nicki yelled. you grabbed your knife from your boot and ran to your spot next to beth and nat . you saw who it was. no other then Clint Barton aka hawkeye.

you shared a look with nat. "this is not good" you whisper to nat and she nodded

------------------------------------------A/N--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short yes but part 3 to come 

sorry for no uploads in awhile my computer went to hell and i couldn't get online for awhile.