Thor- meeting at dinner

This was suggested by KawaiiKid93 I hope you'll like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got an invite to a big dinner with the avengers. why do they want me at their dinner I'm just a low end agent of S.H.I.E.L.D you thought. yea your freinds with Natasha but you never thought in a million years you'll have dinner with the avengers.

Ring ring ring. Your phone's going off. You check it it's Natasha "hello Nat...yes I'm almost ready.... already I'll be right down" you hung up. You made sure everything thing was good. "Hair check dress not wrinkled check and phone check" you said to yourself.

You grabbed your jacket and your purse. You ran down your apartment stairs to Natasha's car. "Nice car nat" you said getting in.

"Thanks" Natasha answered "I didn't think you owned a dress or a purse " she laughed

"I only own two dresses both I used for missions and i only got this purse also for missions easy to hide a gun" you laughed

"Firuged. Ready?"

"Ready as I ever will be"

Natasha dove off to the avenger tower. She parked out front and you looked at the tower in awe. "Nat why did I get a invite here"

"You'll find out let's go " Nat answered and got out. You follow her to the door and inside.  You get to the elevator and come face to face to a tall long blonde man you know is Thor "Thor meet (y/n) "

"Nice to meet you m'lady" Thor said holding the elevator open for you and nat

"Thank you" you walk in smiling

"Don't think I didn't see that look you like him" Nat whispered to you 

" I don't know what your talking about" you whisper back giggling

Thor looks at you and nat weirdly. The elevator stops and opens to the rest of the avengers sitting at a table. May goes to sit by Clint and Thor sits by Bruce and a empty chair. "M'lady please sit by me" Thor says.

You nod and sit down next to him and Tony. Tony was giving you loving glares but you didn't notice. " Thanks for inviting me" you said

"Your welcome. Natasha says your a really good agent" Steve says and you nod "that's why we asked you here we want you on the team"

"You want me?" You asked surprised

"Yes (y/n) your really good at your job and this team needs another woman " Nat says while eating a salad

You smile "I love to join but are you sure I'm good enough"

"Yes m'lady" Thor said taking you out of the room

"Thor where are we going" you asked looking back at nat who smiled at you as you left.

He took you to the balcony "I know we just met but hearing Natasha talk about you and now seeing you I'm in love you " your completely speechless. Thor looks down in embarrassing when you don't answer.

"Thor I..." you got caught short by Thor kissing you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger part two to come