steve- daughter

you spent the weekend at a friend's house because your dad was on a mission. Today was when you were supposed to go home but your dad hasn't came and got you yet. You were used to this because he was captain America but you can't shake the feeling something bad happened. You were told if you ever want to go home early call Tony Stark because you lived in stark tower with the avenegers. "Tony do you know where my dad is" you said on your phone that took five years to convince your dad to let you have one.

            "He is still on the mission with nat. Do you want to go home" tony asked on the other side of the phone.

            "Yes" you answered. Tony said he would be there soon. Even though you were 15 your dad made sure you were protected at all times because he is captain America.  Tony finally got there to pick you. "Took you long enough" you got in the front seat.

             "Traffic is terrible"tony said. You know he was lying because his body language and that there was no cars on the back ways Tony uses to get you places. You knew something was up.

             "What's up really don't lye to me remember nat taught me how to tell if someone is lying." You asked

          "Yea and she taught you how to fight and I found out what you do at night at your friend's house" tony said.

          "Don't tell dad please" you beg

         "I won't but I need you to find your dad"

         "What happened"

        "Nat came back badly hurt without him"

        " that's not good nat gets hurt but not badly so who knows what happened to him."

         "Yes and because nat is hurt and the others are on mission or busy it's just you and me"

          "But what if dad finds out I help"

         "It'll be fine I take care of that" you got back to stark tower.  You ran to where nat was to see how she is. Nat had dry blood all on her face and her leg was out of place.

         "I'm fine (y/n) but your dad might not be" nat said as you walk to the computer.  You hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D's mission logs to find where he was going.

         "You hacked the system on your own" tony said in surprise.

         " I had a good teacher" you smiled getting back to work. "Got the gps in his suit" you ran to get the suit you made for yourself when you went crime fighting in secret. 

          "(Y/n) wait" tony yelled and you turned around. "Take this"  Tony handed you a new suit that matches your dads. You put the suit on and hop on one of your dad's motorcycles. Tony followed you in is iron man suit. "Where are we heading (y/n)"

          "The warehouse by the docks" you answered as you turned.

          "The abandon one"Tony asked

        "No the busy on of the abandon one Tony" you answer as you pull up to the warehouse.  You get of the bike and walk quietly to the Window. "I see them. Think you can get me in there with out them knowing"

           "There is a window in the back that is far from them but it's small"tony said landing next to you.

            "That's fine I'll fit" you ran to the Window. You had tony bost you to the window.  "Wait till I give you the word" tony nodded as you went through the window. You snuck through the warehouse being as quiet as possible. You got to were your dad was being held. He is covered in blood.  You couldn't stand seeing him like this so you told tony to come in. Your dad was going to say something but passed out. You ran to untie him having to dodge a bullet. Once you untied him you woke him up.

         "(Y/n) is that you" steve said opening his eyes.

         "Let's get you out of here" you answered helping him and grabbing his shield to protect the both of you from the bullets.  Steve gave tony a look.

        "Steve you knew it was going to happen just get out of here now" tony said as he knocked out the last bad guy.

         " dad let me drive" you said as Steve was fighting you for the controls. " you are badly hurt" he sighed and gave you the controls. You started to drive back to the stark tower with your dad holding on you for once.

         Once you got back tony tock your dad to the lab they turned to a medical center. "Thanks (y/n)" steve said as you walked in. You nodded and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

           Three weeks later and your dad has you by his side on all his missions.