nick fury- daughter

Working at S.H.I.E.L.D is fun but when the director is your father you have high expectations put on your shoulders. No one really knows that you are Nick fury's daughter except agent hill and Coulson.

"Coulson do you know where fury is" trying to act natural but coulson knew that you were looking for your fater but couldn't say it out loud.

"(Y/n), No I do not but have you tried level 5" coulson answered.

" no but I'll go look" you walked off towards the elevator. "Level 5" you say in the elevators mic.

"State name" answered a robotic voice.

"(Y/n) fury" you say. It's weird to you when you say your last name to get clearance to the different levels because no one know who your father is so you use a fake last name that fury gave you.

" clearance granted" the elevator started to move. Once you got to level 5 you saw your dad talking to Tony Stark and Steve Rogers.

"(Y/n) just the person I need to see" fury said.

"Yes, sir" you say trying to be professional.

" I would like you to go on a mission with mr. Stark and captain Rogers. "

"Aright, sir" you get a smile from fury. As one of the lead computer needs you don't go into the field a lot so this should be fun.

"You can stop with the sir I told them your my daughter and to keep you safe." You nodded. The last time he told someone he was your father was your first mission with agent hill and coulson. You followed Tony and steve to a jet.

"(Y/n) you take the controls and we will inform you about the mission." Steve said as you walk to the front of the jet. "We need your computer skills for a small recon mission"

"Why can't Tony do it"

"Because I'm not a female and can't flirt my way into an all men facility. "Tony answered.

"That's a good reason" you smiled and continued to fly the jet.

"How is it like having fury as a father" Tony asks

"It's fine he's only strict at work"

"Well he made a beautiful daughter" tony flirts with you

"If fury found out your flirting with me he would kill you. And try anything and I will kill you" you snapped.

"Tony don't bother the lady. Land there (y/n)" steve stepped in pointing to a clearing you could land.

"Here" tony handed you a outfit bag. You went and put it on. It was a sexy secretary suit.

"Really" you say as you walk to where the boys are. Tony nodded and looked you up and down.

"Here's the thumb drive that will link straight to Jarvis" you took the drive from Tony. Steve walked with you intill you got to the building.

Once in you flirted with the guard to get in. You walk to the bosses office. You flirted with the boss and put the thumb drive in the computer without him noticing. Not even 5 minutes later you got the drive and got ready to leave.

"What do you want. I know that your working with captain America" the boss said grabbing your arm.

"I'm not work with him and I don't want anything" you answer staying calm as possible.

"Lies I saw you with him" he said as two guards came in and grabbed you and tied you to the chair. 'How did he know it was steve he was in desicise'you thought to your self.

"I was with my boyfriend and I have never seen Capitan America in my life" you said quickly.

"Search her bag" he ordered

"She works for S.H.I.E.L.D sir" one of the guards said holding up your badge. You know steve and tony can hear what going on you were wearing a necklace with a camera in it and you had you ear piece on so What was taking so long to get here. The last thing you remember was getting punched hard enough that you blacked out.

When you came to you were in the jet. Steve was holding a rag to your head. "I got it" you said grabbing the rag.

"Good your a wake how did they find out you were S.H.I.E.L.D" steve asked

"They saw me with you and they found my badge in my bag"

" and the thumb drive"

"No I still have that" you said taking the thumb drive out of your bra. Steve gave you a weird look. " what it was the safest place for it. I knew if they caught on the would check my bag first"

"That was smart but if they were from S.H.I.E.L.D they would check there too" Tony added

" well they weren't and you would tony check there but for a different reason. " you laughed then groaned in pain. "How bad is it"

"Your going to have a scar" Steve stated as you landed

"Great" you exclaimed.

"(Y/n) are you okay" fury said as you walked out of the jet with Steve's help. "I told you to keep her save"

"I'm fine just dizzy"you stated.

"She was fine till they looked in her bag" tony added

"One of you should of been with here" fury yelled

"They couldn't get in the door and I'm fine you should see the other guy"

"You should she did a number on the guards before they tied her down" Tony said hiding behind you. You did quite the number on them you broke their noses and three of their toes each.

Fury looked over you and then walked you to his office with out the guys. Fury looks at your head."I'm fine dad. I was trained by you and just because I'm not in the field doesn't mean I can't take a punch" you said as fury put pressure on your cut.

" I know hun, I'm your dad and I worry" fury said kissing you forehead.