Steve- little sister

You were going out with your big brother. Ok he isn't technically your brother but he took you in when your parents died and you guys had a brother sister bond ever since.  You didn't know where you were going to day because Steve wanted to surprise you.  You tried to have nat find out for you but she came out empty.

          "Where are going, steve" you said blindfolded on the back of his motorcycle.

            " not telling" Steve laughed.

           "Oh come on"

           "Nope"

            " why not"

             "It's a surprise" you feel the bike turn. Not much longer you were being lifted of the bike. Steve and you walked a few feet till he took off your blindfold.

Once your eyes adjust to the light you see an amusement park.

             "What should we do first. Wait why is there no one here." You ask.

              " Tony paid for us to be here alone for today" Steve said taking your hand and dragging you to the park entrance.  "What do you want to do first"

            " not sure"

             "How about the Farris wheel"

             "I'm not one for hights remember"

            "I will with you"

           "Fine" you and Steve got on the Farris wheel. You hated hights and Steve knows it. The wheel stopped right on the top and you start to freak out and hide your head in Steve's chest.

            "(Y/n) look" he pointed to a big sign that said happy birthday on it. The Farris wheel finally got back to the bottom and steve dragged you to another area. There all your friend yelled surprise. "Happy birthday (y/n)" Steve hugged you.  You spent the rest of the day playing games and riding rides with your friends and adopted family.

         You were eating when someone put their hand over you mouth and took you out of the park. Once you were able to talk you were tied to a chair in a dark room. " you know they will find me" you yell.

          "I'm planning on it" the man walked into the light.

           " loki" you hissed.

         " don't have to be mean darling" loki kissed your head.

          "Don't touch me you bastard. What do you want"

           " I want to hurt your brother and his friends and the easiest way to them is you"

           You start to wiggle your hands out of the rope when loki goes towards the door. You got free and hid behind a box. You got taught by nat on how to escape and defend yourself. You heard loki coming back and he didn't sound happy about you getting free. "Where did you go" he came closer to where you were.

         You took off towards the door but before you got there loki used his magic and stopped you. You struggle when he tried to tie you back up. He bound you to the chair with rope and magic. It's was a hour of yelling back and fourth before Loki got annoyed and put a rag in your mouth to shut you up.

          Finally the door came crashing in reveling Steve and nat. You wonder where the others were. You watch Steve and Loki fight when you felt some one picking you. You turn to be face to face to iron man. "Took you long enough now let's get out of here"you stated.

           Tony flew you all the way back to stark tower.  It didn't take long for the others came and hugged you and made sure you were ok. They might not be blood family but their the only family you got.