Episode 11: The Jungle Never Changes

(And we are back in the jungle! Huh, reminds me of the lyrcis to a center Minecraft song... Not the point, we are not there yet in Smash. I still can't believe that is real. Anyway, we are in the jungle with the Star Fox cast which is one of the few areas of Nintendo I have not played, but I hope this is good! Enjoy!)

            Fox was able to crash land his Arwing in the jungle, but he was struggling with getting out of it and hit his head against the side of it. He lost consciousness, but someone else noticed the plane crashing in the distance. He was holding his Sheikah slate as he caught a photo of it. Link put the slate away and ran towards the crash site as fast as he could.

In another part of the jungle, a Gomba and Koopa were driving a cart as it held a bunch of bananas on a stack.

"We have to lure them out, Gomba!" Koopa exclaimed as he kept the bananas from falling off.

"I know, but it is really hard to drive with your feet!" Gomba exclaimed as he tried to drive as safely as he could.

Koopa let out a scream as he continued to hold the bananas in the cart. However, the ground began to shake as they looked back to see Donkey Kong running after them!

"Oak oak oak! (Get back here! Those are our bananas!)" Donkey Kong shouted angrily as he continued to run after them.

"Oak oak oak oak oak! (Donkey Kong! We have to head to the stadium soon! We have a match against Mario and Luigi!)" a younger gorilla informed as he was clinging onto Donkey Kong's back.

The younger gorilla had a red shirt and cap as he clung onto the back of Donkey Kong. He looked over Donkey Kong's head and saw the Koopa and Gomba stealing the bananas.

This is Diddy Kong. He is Donkey Kong's nephew and boyfriend to Dixie Kong. He lives with Donkey Kong and helps him on his many adventures against King K. Rool and Bowser. Though, instead of the strength that Donkey Kong has, Diddy Kong is smart and quick.

"Oak oak oak oak! (But they have our bananas! I will not let them take something from our home! After this, we will then head to the stadium and participate in the tournament. Do your best at it too! You may even fight me!)" Donkey Kong said with a grin as he sped up and raised his fists in the air.

Diddy Kong jumped from his back as Donkey Kong slammed his fists on the ground and pounded it to cause it to shake! Gomba couldn't control the car as Koopa went flying! Diddy Kong pulled out his peanut guns and fried two peanuts at the Koopa. The peanuts knocked Koopa away as Donkey Kong rushed, drew his fist back, and punched Gomba off the cart! The minions let out a scream as Donkey Kong stopped the cart with his hands and grinned at the site of the bananas. Diddy Kong landed before it and cheered at the site of it.

"Oak oak! (This is great! Now, we can bring this back home and head to the brawl!)" Diddy Kong exclaimed in delight as Donkey Kong nodded in agreement.

However, Donkey Kong heard something rustling in the bushes and turned to see the Koopa King marching towards them with a giant, black gun in his hands! Diddy Kong screamed at the site of it while Donkey Kong remained alert.

"Oak oak! (Bsower! What do you want with us?!)" Donkey Kong demanded as Diddy Kong jumped in front of him.

"It doesn't matter to you!" Bowser declared, "I will get rid of anyone who stands in my way and rule over the Mushroom Kingdom with Princess Peach at my side!"

The gun was powering up as Donkey Kong quickly spun his fist. He punched Diddy Kong into the air as Bowser pulled the trigger. Diddy Kong let out a scream as he was sent flying while the gun knocked Donkey Kong into his trophy form in one hit! Diddy Kong covered his eyes as he then crashed into another part of the jungle. Bowser put the gun away as he let out a proud roar at his achievement.