Episode 19: To the Island in the Sky

(And we have the next chapter. I know this is short, but the next few ones are going to be much longer. Trust me, this is the calm before the storm. That being said, no I am not playing Tears of the Kingdom. I am going to finish Engage and metroid dread first! Enjoy!)

         The Ancient Minister was preparing another bomb to be used in another location, but he wasn't happy about this. His fellow ROBs were sacrificing themselves to make their master's entrance easier between both plans. The Ancient Minister wasn't sure if this was worth it. A ROB got his attention as there were two others who were holding a bomb between themselves. They pulled the bomb open and stood at its sides as the bomb began to count down. The ROB was waving goodbye to the Ancient Minister who was slowly floating away from them.

"Stop them!" Zelda shouted as she, Kirby, Mario, Twilight Link, Yoshi, and Pit rushed towards the bomb.

Mario and Twilight Link jumped on the two ROBs and tried their hardest to pull the ROBs apart from the bomb as Yoshi and Kirby were trying to break the bomb. The Ancient Minister was surprised to see them attacking the ROBs and wanted to help his friends. Two more ROBs rushed to pull Mario and Twilight Link away as another ROB pushed the Ancient Minister away from them!

"Oh, no!" Mario exclaimed as he tried to reach out to try and stop the ROBs.

The ROBs tossed the fighters away from the bomb as it began to explode!

"I hate to say this, but I can't actually fly" Pit informed everyone as he panicked at the site of the incoming explosion.

Kirby quickly pulled out the Warp Star as he replied cheerfully, "Puyo!"

"Everyone get on! It will carry us to safety!" Zelda ordered as she hoped on with Kirby.

Twilight Link pulled himself up and held out his hand to help Pit climb on. Mario hopped on Yoshi's back who took off running. Kirby waved his hand to have the Warp Star move forward and fly them away from the explosion. They were able to escape, but the Ancient Minister was watching from a distance at the site of his friends disappearing in the explosion. The Ancient Minister held his head in shame as he floated away from them.

"I hope Falco is handling everything on his own" Fox said as he was walking besides Link and Diddy Kong while staring at the sky.

"Oak oak! (I am sure he is fine!)" Diddy Kong tried to reassure him as he happily walked ahead of them.

Although Link kept his calm expression, Fox was shaking his head at Diddy Kong. He couldn't believe Donkey Kong knew him and that he got invited to the tournament. Link liked the jungle and found it relacing compared to the other fighting areas. He could almost relax.

"Ah, a perfect chance to get rid of them" Ganondorf said as he was hiding away from them with the gun in his hands.

He waited as they were having their backs completely turned away from him. Ganondorf chuckled as he then took aim at Diddy Kong. Ganondorf powered up the gun, took an aim, and pulled the trigger. A golden light shot straight through the small gorilla who cried out in pain! Link and Fox were stunned at the site before them. Link pulled Fox pushed Fox away just in case their attacker could attack them.

"Pathetic. Another Hero of Time who couldn't stop me" Ganondorf said with a dark chuckle as he approached the gorilla who transformed into a trophy, "Claim this form and take down the fighters!"

Link and Fox saw this and lunged at Ganondorf with their weapons in hand. Link jumped up and slammed the Master Sword against the sword Ganondorf summoned! Ganondorf placed the gun behind him as he focused on Link..He gasped as Link glared and lunged at the Demon King. Fox knew Link didn't like him, so Fox let him handle Ganondorf. Fox rushed to Diddy Kong and placed his hand on the golden stand to wake up Diddy Kong. Diddy Kong let out a surprised yell as he jumped up to his feet.