Episode 23: Time for a Daring Escape

(Wow, five more chapters and this story is finished. I am kind of relieved, but I still have no idea how to write the next season. 3DS was the best system, and while the Wii U had some ups and downs, it didn't have the online nonsense. I'll figure something out. Enjoy!)

           Samus and Pikachu were running from Ridley as she carried the sleeping Yellow on her back. They were still running down the hall, searching for a way off the ship. They didn't stop until they reached a lab and gasped. Right before them was a bunch of bombs!

"So, this is where these things are coming from" Samus reasoned as she closed her eyes.

She should've known that Ridley would be the one to manufacture and distribute these dangerous devices to others. Pika rushed to one and used "Thunderbolt" to try and destroy one, but it was resisting his electric attacks. Samus motioned Pika to stop as she gently placed the sleeping Yellow on the ground.

"We need to figure out how to break it. Do you know any other attacks that do not involve lightning?" Samus asked the electric mouse.

Pika nodded his head and gestured to his tail as it glowed a silver color. Samus nodded her head as she held her cannon arm.

"Let's try and destroy the bombs" Samus said as Pika nodded his head.

He swung his tail to smack the bomb as Samus tried to knock one bomb to the ground. Nothing was working, so Samus commanded Pika to not attack it again.

"We need to conserve our energy" Samus reminded the mouse, "We have to make sure we can do something as your trainer sleeps. I will admit, I am not sure how we are going to stop the bombs"

They took a moment to rest as they were unaware that help was coming their way. Cap. Falcon had led the group deeper into factory hidden away. Link held the slate and used it as flashlight to light up their path. Olimar stuck close to him as Diddy Kong walked ahead of Donkey Kong who was behind Captain Falcon.

"Are we almost there? It is dark in here!" Olimar exclaimed nervously.

Link wasn't sure as he glanced to Captain Falcon who was looking at the device on his arm. He kept checking for any sign of Samus, but he wasn't having a secure location. Where could she be?

"PIKACHU!" Pika exclaimed as he tried a "Thunder" attack to strike a bomb.

Of course, the attack didn't work, and Pika was panting, feeling the exhaustion from using a powerful move. Samus shook her head and held the electric mouse in her arms.

"You need to stop" she ordered, "Your trainer cannot heal you, and we need to find a way to escape. From there, we need to get help"

Captain Falcon, Link, and Donkey Kong were relieved! They found her! Captain Falcon motioned for Donkey Kong to stand with him.

"We are going to break through and reach her together" he informed the gorilla, "Follow my lead!"

"Oak oak (Sure thing)" Donkey Kong replied as he spun his left fist behind him.

Captain Falcon drew his right fist back, flames gathering to it. He and Donkey Kong shared a glance before smirking.

"FALCON PUNCH!" Captain Falcon yelled as Donkey Kong let out yell.

Both slammed their joined attack through the walls and broke it into pieces, alarming Samus and Pika. They jumped, ready for another fight.

"Samus! Are you here?!" Captain Falcon asked as he jumped over the debris, he and Donkey Kong created as she gasped in disbelief.

She stood still as Captain Falcon stared at her before saluting her. Behind him, Donkey Kong and Link waved to her as Olimar poked his head from behind Link's legs with Diddy Kong jumping out and waving to her.