Episode 28: The Brawl of the Century

(And we finally finished season 2! I will be taking a break from this to figure out how to write the next one, because we received a lot of new fighters! I don't know when I will be back to write it, but please be patient! Thanks for being patient on this one. I know I made some changes here and there, but in the end, I think it was worth it! Enjoy!)

       The fighters marched into the Final Destination as they prepared to fight the final boss. They found themselves facing the being behind this, Tabuu. He slowly turned to them and glared at them.

"Why? How?" he asked in a tired manner as he gazed at the row of fighters before the being.

"You cannot do this!" Pit shouted seriously as he pointed his Palutena's bow at Tabuu, "Your reign of terror is at an end! We will not let you get away with this!"

Tabuu's wings glowed a red light. The being looked down upon the fighters. He glared at them before flashing the wings. Why couldn't they leave him alone and let him carry out his plans?!

"This will be your end then" Tabuu declared as the wings glowed another light and prepared another attack.

The fighters prepared themselves as the wind picked up. A blue blur sped around Tabuu. The being couldn't see the blur as it struck the wings!

"What?" Tabuu asked as he glanced at the wing and felt a strike!

His wing shattered like glass as a blue streak followed it. Another blue blur struck the other wing and caused Tabuu to cry out in pain and hold himself with the wings shattering before him! What being could be fast enough to cease his attack and render his wings useless?

Before him standing on a piece of rocky piece, a blue hedgehog who waved his finger and tsked at Tabuu and said, "You're too slow!"

Tabuu let out a powerful roar and unleashed a weak wave of energy and only pushed the fighters back! Everyone was still standing and not knocked out!

"This is our chance!" Twilight Link stated as he waved the Master Sword before him.

Everyone prepared themselves before charging at Tabuu from different areas! The Final Brawl begins now!

Fox, Falco, Yoshi, and Sonic charged in first as the others followed them.

"Don't let him hit you!" Fox shouted as he ran and avoided the waves of energy Tabuu cast upon the fighters.

He jumped over one and drew his blaster to attack with Falco running along the other side with his blaster in hand. They were able to distract Tabuu with Yoshi and Sonic taking the chance to charge forward. Both swung their legs to deliver a combine kick to strike Tabuu's side.

"Enough of this!" Tabuu shouted as he slapped his wings to strike both!

Yoshi and Sonic shouted in pain before Tabuu summoned lasers to strike both down! They hit the ground with a thud as the lasers flew around and tried to strike the fighters!

"Keep your focus!" Twilight Zelda shouted as she cast her fire to counter the laser until Twilight Link stood in front of her for her protection.

Toon Link jumped and raised his Master Sword to strike Tabuu who appeared to be caught off guard. However, a laser appeared before the young Hero of Time! Snake sat down and took aim with his missile launcher and fired one to hit the laser! Toon Link let out a cheer before swinging his Master Sword to strike Tabuu's side!

"What?" he asked as he searched for the fighter who struck him.

Meta Knight quickly flew and swung his sword to deliver quicker strikes against Tabuu before flying away to take cover. Kirby was above Tabuu with his sword in hand before falling forward to deliver a powerful strike from behind and swing a hammer from behind!