While They Were Away

Loki and Eddie were in Jackie's flat when a knock sounded on the door. 'Grandspawn...and others?' Venom said. Eddie got up and opened the door while the other two followed behind, "Emerson?" Eddie asked in confusion.

"Heeeey, Grandpa and Grandpapa, I have others with me, one of them really wanted to meet Jackie because she never really got too," Emerson said. A blonde woman his age peaked around the corner. She has messy blonde curls that reached her waist and wore furs to keep herself warm. She looked at Jackie with big green eyes, green eyes that looked exactly like Loki's. "Hi, I'm Sylvie Fenrirdottir," she introduced herself. Jackie gasped, "Are you Rose's daughter?"

Sylvie nodded, "Hi Grandma," she said and Jackie squealed and hug the girl close. "Can we come in now?!" three younger voices said.

"Can they come in now?" another voice groaned.

"Yes," Emerson said. Three younger children walked in along with a tall darker skinned woman.

"I'm MJ, this loser's wife," the woman said, jerking her head in Emerson's direction.

"She's half-jotunn," Emerson added with a big smile. Loki and Eddie watched MJ's skin turn a bit paler and her eyes turn red.

"Your parents?" Loki asked.

"My father had escaped. Some of Odin's followers had found him and my mom and hid me away. The Doctor and Annika had found me and took me in. I stayed in Asguard a lot being babysat by you all. I assume you all knew I was Emerson's mate," MJ shrugged. She couldn't remember her parents much and yes it bothered her, but she had a lot of parental figures because of Emerson.

"Now who are you three?" Jackie asked when she pulled away form Sylvie.

"Use you're the last name of the siblings," Emerson told the younger three.

"I'm Calder—," a silver haired boy said,

"I'm Pontus—," his black haired look a like added.

"Jormungandrson," they both said slowly.

"They have trouble saying there Mama's name," Sylvie mentioned.

"I'm Maiken Heladottir, but I sometimes go by Morgan," a brown haired girl with doe brown eyes that seem to take after her aunt and cousin by shifting to a green color on occasion. Maiken had been tinkering with some gears she had brought with her.

Venom's head stuck out, "We have more grandspawns...it won't be great grandspawns soon, will it?" he narrowed his eyes looking between Sylvie and MJ who both shook there heads.

(Thought I'd give more clues about the missing two mates)

Sprouse twins as Pontus and Calder Jormungandrson

Lexi Rabe as Maiken Heladottir

Amanda Seyfried as Sylvie Fenrirdottir