School Reunion

(OMG this was 31 pages in a word document...that's fucking long)

Annika strolled into the console room, "My dad and Mickey found something going on at a school nearby. Apparently, another reporter is interested in it too," she said, balancing on the railing.

"What's going on?" the Doctor asked, looking up from the part of the ship he was fixing with Jack.

"And who's the reporter?" Rose asked.

"Kids are acting strange, there's suddenly a new principal and many teachers have gotten "vacations" and not returned. Hel isn't there to confirm if they're dead or not," Annika said, "And the reporter is Sarah Jane Smith," she added, making the Doctor's eyes widen. He smiled widely, "She's a previous companion of mine," he informed them.

Rose turns to him, briefly seeing the scowl on Annika's face, "Which you was she with?"

"Three, who looks like Dracula met a magician, and Four with really, really, long scarf," the Doctor said, trailing off in his thoughts of what recently happened to the scarf that now sits in his room for when "fun time" happens.

"Well," the tone of Annika's voice made them all turn to face her, including Jack who's been quiet since she walked in, "Sarah Jane Smith needs to work on an attitude problem she has."

The Doctor faces his Bonded again, "What did she do?"

"I know my father is a bit hard to get along with when he sets his mind on a story he could use," the three nod in agreement, "But even he knows when he could use another person. He has met Sarah Jane before and she basically turned him down from helping her work they work on it together, took the credit for herself and gives him a sneer when she sees him. If we had known she travelled with you, I'm sure my dad would've let Venom come out."

The Doctor was stunned, "Really?" he asked a bit heartbroken that his ex-companion had done that.

"Yeah, I even watched from afar one of the times she was around. We knew something was up when she kept showing up in alien cases but didn't work for UNIT, Torchwood, or SHIELD," Annika replied a bit softer after seeing the Doctor's reaction.

"What school?" Jack asked.

"Deffry Vale."

*******

The class waits as the teacher enters in a brown pinstripe suit and a woman enters with a white shirt, emerald green pants, a black leather jacket and boots. "Good morning, class. Are we sitting comfortably?" the teacher, or the Doctor said. The woman, Annika, goes and sits to the side. 'The little humans smell odd,' Mayhem mentioned.

The Doctor started writing on the board, "So, physics. Physics, eh? Physics. Phsyics. Physics! Physics. Physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics. I hope on of you is getting all this down," the Doctor said, noticing Annika turning her head away, likely hiding a smile from all the curse words in ancient alien languages that he spouted out in front of children just to see if they would understand him, "Okay, let's see what you do know. Two identical strips of nylon are charged with static electricity and hung from a string so they can swing freely. What would happen if they were brought near each other?" the Doctor asked.

'Ten your Nine was just showing a bit,' Annika snickered in his head.

A young boy raises his hand, "Yes, er, what's your name?" the Doctor asked, picking the boy to answer.

"Milo," the boy said.

"Milo! Off you go," the Doctor said with a big smile. It was partly because he can hear Mayhem rambling of how cute of a name Milo was.