Prologue

The sun shone brightly, despite the cooling atmosphere, clouds drifting lazily in the blue sky. A young boy was laying on the hard pavement before the hospital, his eyes blank and his skin torn. His hospital gown was becoming increasingly soaked in blood, growing darker and it starting to pool around the boy's body. Any on looker would immediately assume that he was in pain, however, he held a calm expression. Yelling started up soon after, panicked shouting. The black haired boy wished he could cover his ears, but he couldn't move his arms. He wondered why there was so much yelling, since the world should be more peaceful now, right? He missed the wind, the cool air that brushed past him after the jump, though he hated the sound that still rang in his ears after he hit the ground. A blurry group of people surrounded him, basically just shadows because of the sun. A larger, human-like shape barged past the others, though the others  seemed hesitant to let it pass. The boys eyes started to droop, and the human shape suddenly started to become slightly more recognisable. An orange tank top... orange shorts .. dark hair... brown eyes... I know these, thought the pale boy, his eyes drooping more. The orange boy then started to cry, embracing the young boy in a hug.

"Sunny!" The boy embracing the other cried.

The tall boy continued to weep. Sunny, as the pale boy now remembered his name, his head began to spin and his breathing grew rapid and shallow. The yelling started up again, the shadowy figures grabbing at the boy embracing him, trying to get him away. Then, just as Sunny felt his eyes close, he remembered one last thing.

"Kel...?" Sunny uttered, the world spinning into darkness.