Cry For Me (SMUT)

Bible pulls Jeff towards their bathroom, removing every single piece of clothing they both had and pushing the elder towards their shower and turning it on. He then sank to his knees and grabs the elder dick, Bible likes a stripe from the base and to the tip before putting it in his mouth, enveloping the whole thing like it's nothing

Jeff's hand flew towards Bible's head, gripping the younger's hair and tugging it, as he throws his head back, leaning against the wall. Jeff moans at the pleasure he's receiving, he looks at  Bible, the younger is on his knees, mouth full of his dick while his hands play around with Jeff's balls.

Jeff's grip on tighter on Bible's hair, moaning as his eyes lock with the younger, accidentally jerks his hips. Bible's eyes turned wide as Jeff's dick hit his throat, slightly choking on it but keeps on continuing. Jeff was ready to push Bible off of him and make sure he was alright, but the younger kept on going, determined to make the older cum again.

Bible sucked harder, as he keeps playing with the elder's balls, bobbing his head on Jeff's dick, he looks up at Jeff through his lashes. Bible knew the older is close, and soon enough the elder is cumming down his throat and tongue.

Milking the elder, making sure no cum is left to waste. Bible stood up, holding onto Jeff's waist for support, before going in for a kiss with the elder. He shoved his tongue into Jeff's parted lips, making Jeff taste himself.

Jeff moaned as Bible thrusted his tongue into his lips, tasting himself. He holds onto Bible's waist as he leans back on the tiled wall, letting the younger take control of the kiss. The two broke the kiss apart after a minute, Bible's hand going back to Jeff's dick and slowly pumping it, earning a groan from Jeff.

"Phi Jeff~ Fuck me?"

"Again?"

"Are you saying you don't want to?"

"No"

"Then fuck me, phi~"

"'kay"

Jeff moves, he holds Bible gently before switching places with the younger, trapping the younger between him and the wall. Jeff's hands went into Bible's thigh and brought it up, parting Bible's leg so his dick can line up to the younger's hole.

Jeff licks his lips at the sight, holding Bible by his thigh and hip, he rubs the tip of his dick on Bible's hole teasing it before putting its head in, just the head, and watches as Bible tries to sink into his dick, but failing as Jeff has a tight grip on him.

"A-ah~ Phi~"

"Yes, Bible?"

"P-put it in"

"What?"

"Put your d-dick in me, please, p-phi"

"As your command"

With that Jeff slammed his dick into Bible, not letting the other catch his breath, Jeff starts fucking into him quickly and hard. Leaning into the younger, as he slammed his hips, Bible ends up clinging to him. Filthy moans and groans along with the sound of skin slapping quickly filled the bathroom.

Bible clings onto Jeff, not wanting to slip and fell, he grips onto Jeff as he gets pounded. A mind filled with nothing but lust and pleasure, Bible could only moan for his Phi, asking for more.

"P-Phi~ Ah~ Fill me up-Ngh~"

"Fuck, so tight"

Bible was close, and so is Jeff, knowing from how sloppy his thrust is getting and the groan that the elder is letting out. Bible's eyes catch a movement to his side, he looks at it and the scene he saw is erotic. He can see himself getting pounded by his older boyfriend through the mirror, groaning, Bible clenches his hole on Jeff's dick.

Soon enough, with a couple of more thrusts Jeff cums into Bible's hole, Bible following just right after, coating both of their chests with white. They both then catch their breath, not quite moving from their position yet.

"Phi, you look hot"

"I know"

"Thanks for this, I love you"

"I love you too"

Both then quickly wash under the running water, before drying themselves and heading to bed. Bible lies down first, Jeff following, settling on Bible's arm, letting himself be the little spoon.

"You did great Jeff"

"Mhm"

"I love you"

"Love you too, Bibs"