1.

(mons pov)

It was a sunny day, the sunlight woke me up from the high brightness. I checked my clock and realized I'm late for work. My boss will be so mad!!

I hurry up and get dressed then head downstairs. My mom had made pancakes for breakfast but since I was already running late I just took one pancake and put it in my mouth.

"Bye mommy!" I muffled.
"Have a good day honey!"

(Fast forward)

I had arrived and saw my boss waiting outside for me.

"Where have you been Mon?" He says in an angry tone. "I'm sorry boss I woke u-" before I could finish I was cut off. "I don't care, you know you're supposed to be here on time I have already warned you too much" he replies, now crossing his arms. "Yes boss. I'm sorry it won't happen again" I say, looking down. "You're right it won't. You're fired Mon. Get your things and leave!" He says, now walking away from me. I was upset. I tried to not cry and went inside to collect my stuff.

"We'll miss you Mon, you've done such a great job here. I wish you didn't have to leave" one of my colleagues says. "I'll miss you too, Fah. Please continue working hard, I'll keep in contact with you and hope we can meet up then and there" I say, hugging her. "Bye Mon" she says, rubbing my back.
I got my box with my stuff in it and left.

On my way back home I bumped in with my best friend, nop.

"Mon! Hi. Aren't you supposed to be at work? Here let me take the box for you" He says as he takes the box. "Yeah but I just got fired so that's fun." I say sarcastically. "Oh well I saw a flyer saying they're hiring at a company, 2 men were hanging them around at the park so maybe you could apply there? I got a flyer since I was thinking of applying there" He says, putting his available arm around me.
"Maybe, hand me the flyer" I say. He took out the flyer from his shirt pocket and handed it over to me. "Diversity? It's kind of far from my house" I say, looking at nop. I could drop you off if you want ?" He offers. "Why don't we head over there now? I want to see if I could get hired" I say, begging nop. "Fine, my car isn't far from here, if we go walking it'll take a little while" he says. "Okay great!"

It didn't take long for us to get to his car. We loaded the box in his car and drove over there.

(Fast forward)

Once we arrived there was already a line .

"Uhh are you sure you want to wait for this whole line" nop says, scratching the back of his head. "I'm sure" I replied now getting out of his car. "Alright I'll park nearby, see you Mon! Good luck" he says, giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at him then walked inside. I got in line and every time someone would go in they wouldn't last 40 seconds, they'd either come out running with tears in their eyes or they'd leave running fast, which made me feel anxious. It felt like forever until there were only 4 people. It was me and 3 other people. Some of the people left because they got scared.

It was finally my turn to go in. I went inside and the boss signaled me to sit. I was actually surprised to see a female boss, my past bosses were mostly men.

"What's your name?" The boss asked. "It's Kornkamon" I say, my legs are now shaking and my hands are now fidgeting. "Do you have a nickname for that?" She asks. "Yes, it's Mon, ma'am" I reply, my legs are shaking more. "Mon? Your name is Mon, babe?" She says, looking at me straight in the eye. I blushed then replied. "Did you just call me..babe?". She then realized what she had said and looked away. "Why should I hire you?" She asked, looking at me again. " Well I'm really good at working, in my past jobs I've done really well and I want to start earning money to hel-" before I could finish my sentence she cut me off. "You're hired, you start tomorrow. Congratulations Mon." She says. "Wait what?" I say in a confused tone. "Are you that shocked? Do I have to repeat myself again?" She says looking right into my eyes. Tension fills the room, I broke eye contact, then realized I was blushing. "Thank you ma'am" I say standing up and bowing. "Call me Khun Sam" she says, smirking at me. "Yes ma'am, I mean Khun Sam" I reply with a smile on my face. "Or ma'am works well too, go home safe, come back tomorrow at 8:30 AM" she says standing up and leaving the room.

I then left and went back, I saw nops car parked and headed over to him .

"Nop! I got the job!" I say. He then unlocks his car door and lets me in. "Congratulations Mon! When do you start" he asks with a smile on his face. "Tomorrow at 8:30, I'm excited!!" I say.

(Sam's POV)

I looked outside my office window and spot Mon getting inside a car with a boy. I start to get jealous and closed the curtains.

"Amree, follow the blue car outside the building, don't lose sight of it."

"Yes ma'am."

"You're mine, Mon"