28

(Sam's POV)

I want you to follow them. Mon is about to go with him and there's no way I'm going to let anyone take her from me" I replied.
"Yes ma'am, do you know the address they'll be going to?" he asks once again.
"No but once I find out I'll text you where to go" I speak as I feel my tone change into a more serious tone.
"Yes ma'am I'll be ready"
"Good"

I walked back inside the room and found Mon sitting on her bed still on the phone with nop

"Uh huh" she mumbles. I got on my knees and placed my elbows on her mattress as I lay my head on my palms.

They had an ongoing call for about 5 minutes and I felt a bit awkward just kneeling down and listening to her mutter the words "yeah" or "uh huh"
After a few more minutes she finally said her goodbye to him.

"Okay, I'll see you there" she replied. "Byee"

By then my knees had already hurt so I was laying down on the floor and staring into the ceiling.

"Khun Sam! Get up the floor is dirty" Mon says as she peeks and sees me lying on the dirty floor.

I got up and cracked my back before walking towards her bed and laying on it.
"Soo where are you going? Is it important?" I ask as I continue to stare into nothing

"My friend nop asked to meet up with him, it shouldn't take me more than 20" she answers.

"Go out? At this time? It's quite late, do you need a ride there?" I offer.
"Do you mind dropping me off there?" She asks.
"Not at all" I reply as I begin to stand up and walk towards the door.

She followed me downstairs and outside.

I opened the door for her and closed the door gently. I quickly moved to the driver's seat and got inside.

"So where too?" I asked before turning the car on.
"Bangkok Cuisine express" she replied. I nodded my head and turned the car on.

I didn't want the car to be filled with awkward silence so I suggested she put music of her like.

When we got to a stop light I quickly took out my phone and texted Amree as fast as I could.

"Bangkok Cuisine express. Go"
But before I could send the text, the red light turned into green light. I put down my phone in the cup holder and decided to wait. I don't want to be the type to text and drive and get in an accident, especially when I have someone's precious daughter with me.

Once we got to the second stop light. I immediately picked up my phone from the cup holder and sent the message. I made sure the message went through before setting down my phone once again.

--

We had arrived and I parked on the sidewalk. I got out to open the door for Mon.
She looked around and waved as soon as she spotted nop.
He was wearing a dark blue tuxedo and he had his hair parted in half like most of the time.

She stopped smiling as soon as she turned to me, "Will you be able to pick me up later?" She asked.

I nodded in agreement but stopped her as soon as she was about to walk off. "Do your parents know you're here with him?" I asked as I continued to stare at nop. She gave me a small nod and a cute big smile.
"Alright" I say as I stroke her arm. "Call me if you need anything" I say as I place a kiss on her cheek, making sure he saw. She nodded and I watched as she walked up to him and watched him as he opened the door for her.

I got back inside the car and drove off to a nearby park .
I picked up my phone and saw a new message from Amree. I quickly opened it and read it.

"On my way"

I sighed and threw my head back into the driver's seat. It still wasn't fully on night, but the sun was beginning to set and the sky began to look darker.

I decided to play Mario Kart on my phone until I received an update from Amree.

--

"You're going to lose" I say as i was trying my best to win the race. I was so close to reaching the finish line but Amree had texted. I immediately opened the text and read it

"They just talking. Nothing big yet"

I groaned before leaning my head towards the wheel. I sighed and stayed like that. I stayed like that for a while, staring into nothing but the car ground.

I was holding on to the wheel, still looking down.

I heard a vibration sound coming from my phone. I knew it was a notification from someone, it had to be Amree.

I turned on my phone just to see "low battery" notification. I groaned before leaning back against the seat.

What if I just go reserve a dinner for myself and disguise myself ? Would that work?

I need someone to come with though.

I grabbed my phone and opened my contacts. I scanned through every contact until I had a idea, my best friend. I'm sure he's still awake he's basically an owl. He sleeps during day time and stays up at night.

I called him and waited for him to pick up.

"Sam?" he answered.
"You wanna go out to dinner?" I asked
"Uh this late? For what?"
"Yes this late and because you know that girl I like?" I asked to see if he remembers.
"Mon? Yes I remember her, you talk about her daily. But what does this have to do with her?" He asked
"She's on a date with someone else and I need to get closer so I'm going to get ready and disguise myself I don't know, but I need to get closer to her as soon as possible so please get ready and hurry. Meet me at Bangkok Cuisine express. Don't take long" I explained
"Hmm...fine. I'll meet you there in 15" he said.
"Thank you, Kirk"

____________________________________________

I'm sorry if I can't update often I'm just losing so much motivation for literally everything, I'm sorry. I'll keep trying my best but all I ask if for you guys to be patient with me. I hope you're all okay !!

Take care 🫶🏻.