2

(Mons POV)

I woke up due to my alarm being so loud and ringing non-stop.

I stood up and brushed my teeth, & my hair.

I couldn't stop thinking about how my boss called me "babe". It's stuck in my head and it's been going in replay since yesterday. Does she always call that to her employees??

I shook it off and continued getting ready.

"Mon! Nop is here to see you, come down!" my mom yelled. "Coming!" I yelled back. I put on a blue long sleeve, white pants and a pink short sleeve on top of it. I got my shoes and purse and hurried out before I got there late.

I hurried my way downstairs and greeted nop.

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked, getting a piece of bread and spreading peanut butter on it. "I'm here to drive you to work, it's pretty far from here so I want to help you out" he replied, smiling at me. "Oh thank you! You're such a good friend nop!" I say, hugging him. "Yeah.." he replied, his smile now fading. "Okay let's hurry, I have only 10 minutes to arrive" I say hurrying out the door. "Bye mom, bye dad" nop says, closing the 2 slide doors. "Take care of her nop!" My dad shouts.

I got in nop's car and he drove me there in less than 7 minutes.

I got out of the car and waved 'goodbye' to nop.

"Take care Mon! Text me when you want me to pick you up" he says, waving 'goodbye' back with a smile.

"Okay!" I say,  I waved one last time before heading inside the building.

(Sam's POV)

I waited and waited until I saw Mon. I saw the same car from yesterday pull up and park.

I then saw Mon get out, smiling at who was inside. I got a closer look and saw the same boy from yesterday. Jealousy took over me once again.

I then got my phone and called my good friend.

"Amree, the car I told you about yesterday...what happened after they left ?"

"The girl arrived at what I'm guessing is her home and then the car left and I followed it and when it stopped a boy came out he was at least 5'9, dark hair, brown eyes, and he lives alone in a small house"

"Thank you amree" I say, biting my lower lip.

"Yes ma'am, is there anything else ?"

"No just find out more about their relationship" I say, now biting my nails.

"Yes ma'am"

I hung up the phone and sat down on my couch.

---
(Mons POV)

As soon as I entered the building I was greeted by one of the employees. "Oh hello there, you must be Ms. Kornkamon. I'm Yha nice to meet you!" she says. "Oh hello, were you waiting for me?" I ask, biting my nails. "Yes I actually just came down so I wasn't really waiting for long, you walked in on time" she replies, smiling at me.

I sighed in relief and smiled back.

"Come on I'll introduce you to everyone" she says, leading me up stairs.

We talked and talked and turns out we have a little bit in common.

Once we got upstairs she made sure she got everyone's attention.

"Everyone this is the new freshie, please make her feel welcome and comfortable!" Yha says.

"Hello welcome!" They all said.

Just then another girl appeared.

"Hello! You must be the new freshie, welcome! My name is noi" noi says. "Hello, pleasure to meet you " I reply with a smile.

"Oh, do you have a nickname we could call you?" Yha asks. "Yes, it's Mon" I reply. "Ah mon I picked out this seat for you, it has a good view and it's close to the air conditioner" Yha says, leading me to my new desk . "Uh yha," noi says, pulling Yha aside
  "are you sure? Everytime someone has gotten that desk has never survived more than 30 seconds.."

"Yeah I think she'll be fine"

I looked around until another of the employees came running upstairs like she was getting chased by a killer.

"Everyone, I just realized Lady boss's car is outside" she says, trying to catch her breath. "Oh no.." Yha says, looking at everyone. "Lady boss?" I ask, confused. "You mean Khun Sam?"

Everyone turned to me and looked at me like I was a maniac.

"Everyone around here calls her lady boss.. never by her name" Yha explains. "Oh okay" I reply. Just then the boss came out her office. Just then everyone started scrambling back to their seats, I was the only one standing. She then started walking towards me and stood there for a few seconds then spoke. "What time is it?" She asked. I took out my phone and tried checking. She then spoke again. "I'm asking what time is it?"

"9:15 AM" everyone replied as they stood up. She then smirked at everyone and spoke once again. "I'll give you 5 minutes. Meet me in the meeting room. I have an important announcement to make." She then walked away and everyone just stared. "I've changed my mind, you have 2 minutes. I'll see you there." she says, turning around then leaving.  Once she left everyone started scrambling again like before. "Yha why is everyone acting so restless?" I ask, shaking Yha's arm. "From her body language, I say we can declare a state of emergency for sure" she replies. "Guys hurry we only have 1 minute left!" Noi says, pushing us to hurry.