14

(Sam's POV)

I continue to hug my Mon. I grab my phone next to me and check the time. It has been more than 10 minutes. I put down my phone again and try to get up from bed without waking up Mon.

I gently lift up my core & stomach and take off her arms around my back and waist. Once I take her arms around my body, I carefully get out of bed and put the covers over her.
I go downstairs and get a small pot, and water so I can boil it for the cup of noodles.

I unpack the noodles and adjust the highness for the stove. I wait patiently until I see bubbles forming in the water. I turn off the stove and get a rag to hold the ends of the pot. I take off the top of the noodles cup and carefully pour the hot boiling water into the cup.

As I wait, I play fetch with kiki. It is his favorite game.
Around 10 minutes later i go check up on the noodles and see they're ready to be eaten.

I rolled the ball at kiki one last time and grab the cup of noodles, then head upstairs.
I enter the room and place the noodles on the nightstand next to her.
I gently shake her and she soon starts to slowly wake up.
"MonMon wake up. I made you noodles"
I helped her sit up and once I saw she was awake I handed her the cups of noodles. "Eat up" I say. She smiles at me and starts to eat. I watch as she eats carefully and begin to feel my heart race. "Are you going to stare at me the whole time or are you staring at the bowl of noodles?" She says as she continues to eat. "I'm not staring, I was looking at the window behind you" I lie. "Oh yes totally" she says, not believing one single thing I said. "You wanna know what im looking at?" I ask. "The noodles?" she laughs. I smile at her, her laugh is beautiful. "No" I reply "I'm looking at your lips". Mon stops half way of eating her noodles as she looks up at me. She slurps her noodles and continue to stare. "Why?" She asks, putting down the bowl of noodles on top of the nightstand. "Just looking" I replied. "Instead of looking would you like to taste them?" she smirks. I was completely shocked and speechless nothing came out of my mouth, I just stared. "Would you like too?" she smiles. "Mon..if you ask that again I will do it" I reply as I'm now getting close to her face. "You don't wanna know how they taste?" She chuckles. I looked at her. I then grab her face and smash her lips against mine. After a few seconds she kisses me back. I picked her up and placed her on my lap as I sit down on the bed, still not breaking the kiss. Second by second, we're running out of breath. Not once have we broken the kiss. I place my warm hands under her shirt and start rubbing my thumbs on her stomach and hips. As we continue to kiss I can feel her insert her tongue between the kiss. I can't help but smirk between our kiss, I guess she felt me smirking because she smirked back.
I start to move my hands to her upper body.   I can feel her starting to breath harder and faster. "Breathe baby" I say between our kiss. I move my one of my hands to her waist and the other to her neck. I break the kiss and start to kiss all over her neck. She begins to breath faster and harder everytime I place a kiss on her neck. I start to move lower until I reach her chest. I begin to kiss her collarbone then her chest. "Khun Sam.." she moans. I smirk as I place another kiss on her neck and shoulder. I can feel her heart start to beat faster. "I want you so bad" she mutters. I look at her and smirk. I pick her up and lie her on the bed. I get on top of her and start to kiss her again. I place one arm on her thigh and the other inside her shirt. She moans in-between our kiss. I begin to rub her thighs. She then places her hands on my neck and holds on to it. I break the kiss and look at her. "Your lips taste like cherry" she says. "Do they?" I laugh. She nods and kisses me one last time. I pick her up and place her on my lap then feed her the left over noodles she still had left inside the cup.

--
Hope you like it ! I'll try to post more often.