25

( Sam's POV )

you're mine Mon.

As my car was still on I immediately left the store, still mad and jealous.

As I was driving on the highway, I couldn't stop thinking about what amree had said.

Why, just why. Why today or why tomorrow or why any other day.
He can't have her, she's mine and mine alone.

( Mons POV )

As Sam came back I was still looking away. Pretending to not acknowledge her.
As I was about to turn to her and ask her who that girl was, she wasn't in the car. I looked around and spotted her a few inches away from the car. She was on the phone but I didn't know who she was talking too. I shrugged it off and after a few moments she came back inside. I was about to take off my headphones and talk to her, that was until she threw her phone in the cupholder next to me. Just by looking at her facial expressions I could tell she was upset or maybe angry at something. I let her be because sometimes it's better to give people space instead of talking to them.

I felt a bit sleepy so I leaned my head against the window and began to fall asleep slowly.

* Few minutes later *

I felt someone gently shaking me. I slowly began to open both my eyes and saw we had arrive back at my house.

"Mon, wake up we're here" Sam said, shaking me awake. As I lifted my head off the window I felt that neck pain, the one when you get when youve been laying on something for too long on one side

I got out the door and shut the door behind me. I walked over to Sam and hugged her from behind as I rest my head phon her shoulder, still having music blasting in my ears.

Just then it hit me. I was supposed to be mad at Sam! I stepped back and unwrapped my arms around her. She looked back confused after I did that. I gave him an angry look and stomped back into the house and upstairs in my room.

( Sam's POV )

After a few minutes we had arrived at mons house from the store.

I looked over and saw she had fallen asleep. I smiled as I watched my future wife sleep peacefully.

I didn't want to wake up her but I had too.

I gently grabbed her left shoulder and shook her.
"Mon, wake up we're here" I say in a soft voice. As I shook her a few more times she finally woke up. Her eyes slowly opening. She looked so beautiful. I can't wait for her to be all mine and mine only.

I gave a smile before popping the car trunk open and carefully getting out the car.

I walked towards the trunk and carefully started to pick up the bags and putting them on the ground. As I was picking up another bag and was about to set it on the ground, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I felt instant butterflies in my stomach. I felt my cheeks turn bright pink and warm. I pulled all the bags closer and as carefully set them on the floor while Mon still had her arms wrapped around me. I was about to turn around and hug her back but before I had the chance she stomped right inside her house. Was she angry? Did I do something? Is she okay? Why did she do that?

I was so confused. What could've happened that caused her to stomp angrily inside her house without explaining?

______

Ahh!! I'm so sorry for not uploading as much anymore!! Im still trying to get over a breakup and I'm focusing on myself but I'll try my best to continue this book! I hope you're all doing okay, take care! 💘