13

(Sam's POV)

Mon and I have been basically sleeping the whole day from 2-6 pm. We're so not going to sleep tonight with all the energy we have now.

I woke up first before her. I noticed I was still snuggled up on her neck...her beautiful slim hands around my neck and her face so close to mine.

I was blushing so hard, knowing no one has ever made me feel like this. She is my first and last girl crush. I'd give the world if I could. I'd do anything to keep her next to me. She's mine and mine only

I began to admire her once again, she looks so majestic even as she sleeps. The way her hair falls onto her face gracefully is just perfect. Everything about this girl is perfect. I'd do anything to make her realize I am the one for her. Even if she rejects me I will not give her up.

With my available hand, I reached for my phone next to me on my nightstand. I looked at all my messages from work and just scroll until something caught my eye. It was a text from amree..
I unlocked my phone and clicked on the message.

"Ma'am I'm afraid your wife's best friend is planning on asking her out. I've been digging into it and it seems like he was going to plan on asking her today, that's all. If anything I'll update you"

I looked at the message and tears filled my eyes. Not because I was sad but because I was jealous and angry. I wiped my tears and looked at Mon who's still asleep. I smiled at her and moved a piece of hair from her face. Just as I touched her face she flinched a little bit. I hugged her tighter and stroke her hair. I felt movement and felt she was awake. I looked down at her and saw she was slowly starting to wake up. I smiled and quickly put a serious face on when she looked up at me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked. She smiled at me and hugged me tighter. "This has been the first time in a while I have had a good sleep, thank you boss" she replied with a small smile on her face. I hated being seen as her boss in her eyes. I wanna be the girl she falls in love with. I know nop has a higher chance in getting her than I do. But I won't give her up. I'll do anything to keep her for myself only.

We stayed hugging for 10 more minutes and it felt so nice and safe. She is my safe place. "Are you hungry?" I asked her. "Yes I'm starving, I could eat a whole restaurant" she replied, still holding on to me. "Mm..then let's make a cup of noodles?" I question. To be honest that's all I ever learned how to make. I hired a chef to make me healthy food but since I gave him the day off, noodles will just have to do.
"Yeah, id like that" she says in her tired voice. It sounds so beautiful. She looked like she was about to fall back asleep. I smiled at her and started to blush. As I was getting up she pulled me back by the waist. "Don't leave.." she says as she pulls me. "But I have to go make your noodles that way you eat, Mon" I reply, looking back at her. "The noodles can wait I just wanna go back to hugging you. Please?" She says, still holding onto me. "Okay fine, but then we'll eat okay?" I wanna make sure she eats all she ate was the breakfast I made for her in the morning, it's been more than 2 hours. How can she go that long?

I snuggled back into our bed with her. I placed my arm around her and the other one I use to stroke her hair. She places her arm around my waist the other on my back. I can't stop smiling, she's really got me this in love. She fell back asleep once again and I couldn't help but laugh at how much of a sleeper she is. I place a kiss on her forehead, then again, then again. I really do love this girl.
And I promise to protect her forever.

---

Hey !! I'm so sorry for not uploading, I'm dealing with relationship problems right now and right now I'm not doing okay and I'm busy with soccer practice and taekwondo but I promise you guys I will get your next chapter soon !! Please be patient with me !

- sincerely, br1.