10

(Mons POV)

Once we arrived at work, she told me to go in first. Before I got out of the car I made sure to look out if there was any employee around us. I felt relieved once no one was around. I quickly got out of the car and headed inside the building.

Once I was about to go up the stairs, nop was calling me.

"Yes?" I answer as I unlock the stairs. "Mon! Are you okay? Where are you? Are you at work? Are you safe? Mon answer me!" he sounded worried. I must've forgotten to call him and tell him where I was.

"Yes nop, I'm completely fine. I just spent the night at Lady Sam's house. I'm at work, I'll call you during my break" I responded. I quickly hung up and went upstairs.

Once I reached the top Yha came running to me. "Mon! You're here! Be lucky you got here before Lady boss, otherwise you'd get scolded by her!"

"Oh yes, I'm sorry" I replied. "Uhh Mon.. can I ask you a question?" said the Noi coming from behind Yha. "Yes?" I ask. "Where did you get that outfit? I'm pretty sure I've seen Lady boss wear that before? I could be wrong."

I quickly start to panic but I don't show it. I wanted to tell her but I don't want them to think wrong and make themselves think I'm the boss's favorite.

"I got it at some store around the corner, they're having a sale" I quickly responded. "Ah of course!" Noi and Yha respond.

Just then Lady boss enters and once again, everyone is running to heir desks and acting restless.

I quickly speed walk to my desk but before I can sit down, she calls my name.
"Mon, in my office. Now"

All eyes are on me. I quickly walked to her office and shut the door quickly.

"Yes boss?" I ask, curiously. "Come to my house again after work. I'll be waiting. You're excused" she says, signaling me to exit the room. I quickly do as she says and go back to my desk.

A few moments later Yha peeks over at my desk, "what did she say?"
I laugh at how funny she looked just peeking over. "Just to focus on my work" I lie. "Oh alright, I won't bother you no more" she gives me a thumbs up and I return one back.

( Fast forward)

I picked up my phone and checked the current time. 9:00. Just a few more minutes Mon.

After a little while people were starting to clear their desks and started to head out. When everyone was gone, Lady Sam came out of her office.

"Mon" she called out. "Yes boss?" I react quickly. "Let's go" she signals to stand up and leave. I do as she says, I try to clear my desk as quick as possible. Once I was done I went to her and we both left together. Once we went outside it as a bit cold. I was shivering quite a bit since I wasn't able to bring a sweater of mine.

Just then I feel a warm soft jacket around me. I looked up at Lady Sam and our faces were close, our lips almost touching. She continues to adjust the jacket and takes me to her car. She opened the door for me and then she entered. "Do you want me to turn on the heater?" She asks. I nodded and a few moments later the car started to warm up. It felt nice.

"Was the work I gave you too hard?" She asks, putting her head back into the car seat. "Quite a bit yes, but it was also easy once I got the hang of it." I respond, still having the jacket wrapped around me. I put it near my nose and all I could smell was her nicely scent.

"Alright let's go home"

(Few minutes later, at Sam's house)

Once we arrived we went inside and once again her cute dog kiki came up to me. He began to jump on me practically asking to be carried.

"Weird, he never likes when people touch him other than me. He must like you" Sam says. "He's so cute!" I reply, changing the subject.

"Let's go work upstairs I don't want to stay down here" sam's says as she starts to get her things and starts to walk upstairs.

We enter her beautiful room once again. She plops on her bed and I sit down next to her.

"Mon" she calls out. "Yes?" I question, getting closer to her. "Lets go to a bar this Saturday, to enjoy ourselves for once without stress" she answers. I was shocked by what I had heard just now, but how could I waste an opportunity like this ?!

I immediately accepted her friendly request and smiled at her.
"I wanna sleep." She says, still laying down. "You go ahead and sleep..I'll just do the work myself" she immediately sat up and looked at me. "Let's just sleep" she says. "I got you a pair of your own pj's, wear them"

She pointed at the closet and when she did I immediately went to open it. Once I did I saw a beautiful pink silky pajama set. I quickly went into the bathroom to change into it, as soon as my body touched the nice, soft clothing I wanted to yell out of a excitement but I didnt. Once I came out I saw Khun Sam was already sleeping. I quietly got bed with her and turned to face her.

I never realized how gorgeous she looks. If I were a man I'd so date her.

Not long after I fell asleep, the last thing I saw was her beautiful soft face.