8

( Sam's POV)

For the rest of the night Mon and I ordered hamburgers along with fries and cherry wine.

We ate and I started to tell mom all the rules in the company and I told her how to work things properly.

After 2 hours of work, it has already gotten even more late. I kept yawning and so did Mon

"Are you tired?" I asked, resting my head on my palm as I continue to look at her.

"Yes, quite a bit" she answered.
She closed her computer and faced me.
"I should go so you can rest"

"No" I replied. I grabbed her by the wrist and made her sit down once again.

"Do you want to continue working?" she asks, tilting her head .

"No I want to sleep" I reply, pointing to my bed.

" Ah, do you want me to walk you over?" She questions. Can she not take the hint that I want her to sleep with me? I nodded at her question as I stood up.

She walked me over to my bed and tucked me in like a mother would do to her child.

"Well I'll be leaving now, have a goodnight lady boss" she replies.

"Wait" I say, sitting up.
"It's late isn't it?"

"Yes, quite a bit" she answers.

"Yes lots of crimes and kidnapping during this time. Oh you know what I remembered? I promised your father I'd keep you safe, which means I can't let you go out tonight at this time" I say, hoping she'd finally take the hint

"Oh well it's okay, my friend nop texted me not long ago, he's worried. I could just ask him to pick me up, no big deal" she says as she starts to take out her phone.

As soon as she mentioned nop, my blood started to boil. What does he have that I don't? Why doesn't she pay attention to me? Does she always need to mention nop? Is he that important to her? What's their relationship? I wanna meet this nop guy face to face.

"No!" I shout. "I mean, I don't mind letting you sleep here, it's very rich like and very comfortable. Your friend nop needs his sleep as well. I can always drop you off back home an hour before work"

"Oh, are you sure Khun Sam?"

"Yes I'm sure. If you'd like, you can even get clothes from my closet and sleep with them I don't mind" I answered. I avoid eye contact cause I know if I look at her I'll blush.

"Thank you Khun Sam!" She replies. I get up and walk towardss my closet.

"Pick anything from here" I say, moving aside so she can choose.

After she looked at my clothes she found a set of silky black 2 piece pj's. She went into the bathroom to change and I waited patiently for her.

When she came out I was speechless. I scan every inch of her body and was amazed by her beauty.

( Mons POV )

I was so nervous. Khun Sam letting me sleep over? How come everyone at work says she so mean when she's not. Shes an angel.

I was in the bathroom change from my work clothes to sam's clothing. I was so anxious of going back outside. I wanted to go home, not because I don't want to be with Sam, but because I've never slept outside of home before. Only at my friend Yuki s house but other than that I've never slept anywhere else.

I went back outside and as soon as I stepped out, I caught sam's attention. She was looking at me like she had just looked at an angel. Her stare softened. All I could see was that she was looking at me with love eyes. Does she like me? No. She probably does this with every new employee

"Lay down" Khun Sam says, patting on an empty spot on her bed beside her. It felt a bit weird, yet it felt right being with her. I cannog explain my emotions when I'm with her.

"Goodnight, Mon" she says before dozing off to sleep. I giggled and stared at her beauty as she rests.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep either. I fell asleep just as soon as Sam did.