4

( Mons POV)

Once I got back home from work I put down my purse and took off my shoes to rest on my bed.

I plopped onto my bed and stared at my ceiling.

Just then a phone notification help me snap back to reality. I decided to check who it was so I grabbed my phone beside me. When I checked I sat up quickly.

It was Khun Sam.

Did she need me to work extra? Does she want to talk to me? Am I going to get fired?

I started thinking until another notification sound snapped me back again.

I opened the chat and started reading her texts

"Mon, if you have forgotten, tomorrow at my house, 9 PM sharp. I expect to see you there"

She then sent a picture of her address and I realized that's a bit far but I think I'll be able to walk there and I don't want to bother nop.

"Got it, see you there boss!" I replied.

I then plopped back to my bed and decided to change my outfit so I can have some rest.

*Fast forward to the next day*

I woke up early once again and actually got time to get ready without feeling rushed. I had time to clean my room a little bit, and eat a nice breakfast.

I texted nop and told him to come and get me soon so I don't go in late.

It didn't take long for him to respond, he responds quite fast.

Within the next 5-8 minutes he had arrived and was waiting for me outside.

I went out and greeted nop then we headed over to my work place. Once I arrived I bumped into Yha.

"Mon, you're here! I'm so glad you didn't quit." She said, waving at me then signaling me to go in.

Before we entered the stairs to go upstairs she stopped to ask a weird question.

"Mon" she said. "That boy that always drops you off, is he your boyfriend?"

"Nop? Of course not, he's just my friend I don't see him more than that" I say, taking out my card and unlocking the stairs.

While we were going up she insisted I'd tell her the truth even tho I have.

"Just tell me the truth Mon!" She said, holding on to my arm.

Just then the boss came out her office. She gave me and yha some type of stare then signaled me to go into her office.

Before I went inside Yha stopped me.

" Good luck mon, please don't quit. It was hard hiring someone. Stay strong " Yha said, shaking my hand as if we made some type of deal.

I went inside Khun sam's office and shut the door behind me.

"What are you doing still standing up, sit" she said, looking at the chair infront of her.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked with a shaky voice. Khun Sam looks and is irritating.

She sat down and spam her spinning chair right and left, right and left. She stopped and looked up at me.
"The reason I wanted to see you was because I wanted to tell you that Yha was going to show you around s little bit and help you out then at 9 I demand you come to my house, see you there. You're excused, bye." She said as she signaled me to leave.

"Ah okay got it" I replied as I started heading out.

I went back to my desk until Yha came up to me.

"Lady boss told me to help you out so here I am !" She said.

She explained how to work things around and what rules there was like no eating food at your desk, no throwing around papers , no dating colleagues, ect.

Once I got the hang of everything I didn't realize the time went by so fast. Once I took my eyes off the computer I saw everyone starting to organize their desk and turning off their lights.

Everyone started leaving one by one and I made sure they got a 'goodbye' from me.

As soon as I was the only one Khun Sam came out of her office.

We made eye contact but I broke it by looking away. Tension fills the whole room yet nothing happens.

She started walking towards me and takes out her hand for me to take.

"Let's go" she says

I turned off my desk lights and shut my computer down. I took her hands, pushed my chair in, & got my bag. We then started to head downstairs so we can get inside her car and drive over to her house.

---

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for not uploading I'm busy with soccer & taekwondo, I'll try to upload more often ! I'm going out with my friends tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to write the next chapter but I'll try to do half then try to finish later but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!