Trick Tower

Y/N's POV:

I woke up before Killua and I decided to go the cafeteria to get a chocolate brioche for Killua and a vanilla coffee for me. As I walked out of the room I saw Hisoka sleeping near the door so without making noise I passed in front of him and went to the cafeteria.

I returned to my room with two cups of vanilla coffee, I leave one near Hisoka and I went into the room to wake Killua "Killua wake up...I've got your chocolate brioche" he immediately opened his eyes, gasp and made a very happy smile "Onesan you're the best, I love you!" he said and hugged me.

I hugged him back and gave him his brioche "Have breakfast and change, I'll wait for you in the lobby" he nodded. I left the room and as I was heading towards the lobby I felt hugged from behind "Thanks for the coffee darling〜" I turned over to Hisoka "You're welcome" and I started walking back to the lobby with Hisoka just following me as usual.

"Onesan I'm here" Killua waved and run towards me with Gon behind him "Y/N this is Gon, I know you know him but I really wanted to officially introduce him to you" Gon looked at me and smiled "Hi Y/N-san, nice to meet you" I smiled back "It's nice to meet you too Gon"

Killua looked at me a little bit shocked and point at Hisoka "Onesan why is he here?" Hisoka smiled at them and he put his arm on my shoulder "Hi my unriped fruits〜" I hit his arm so he'd move it from my shoulder "Hisoka you're such a psycho" Killua said while looking at him with disgust.

"The third phase consists in reaching the end of the tower in the shortest time possible, you have 72 hours. Good Luck!" Netero said and left us all on top of the tower. I started searching for a secret passage to enter the tower and while I was trying to, a trap door under me opened and I fell into a room.

It was so dark and I couldn't see anything until I see a glimmer of light above me. I suddenly felt like there was a weight crushing me "Hmmm what do we have here?〜"

'HISOKA?!?!' I thought as the lights turned on and I could see Hisoka sat on top of me. I blushed and he noticed it "If you want we can go over this pose〜" I punched him really hard, I made him move and I got up. I looked at him annoyed "Hisoka, YOU pervert!" He smiled and point the table in front of us "You have to cooperate if you want to exit this tower" I read out loud while he was looking at handcuffs "Very interesting darling〜" he said with a psycho smile.

 I looked at him annoyed "Hisoka, YOU pervert!" He smiled and point the table in front of us "You have to cooperate if you want to exit this tower" I read out loud while he was looking at handcuffs "Very interesting darling〜" he said with a psycho...

I rolled my eyes, I closed the handcuffs and put the key in the pocket of my pants "Can't wait to pass the rest of this phase with you baby〜" he said by wrapping me with his arm and pulling me closer to him.

"Hisoka, you're so annoying" I said as the door in front of us opened. We walked for about 2 hours in a hallway full of traps, honestly all too easy to avoid despite being tied by handcuffs. We finally entered a room illuminated by many candles scattered around the perimeter of the room.

"HISOKA YOU BASTARD, I'M GONNA KILL YOU" a man with a huge scar all over his face said. I don't why but I impulsively tried to throw me on the man who threatened Hisoka to kill him but I felt stopped and I turned over to Hisoka to see him raise his arm that held us tied up like to remind me that I could not move freely except with him.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and then I looked at Hisoka and I nodded to let him know I was calm but the man in front of us suddenly threw two curved blades at us. I tried to avoid the but Hisoka anticipated me by protecting me and being wounded to the side and shoulder.

"So weak of you to sacrifice yourself to protect a bitch" and he threw the blades again but this time Hisoka catched them and passed one to me. I was mad so I gave Hisoka a signal and we killed the man instantly.

"Number 44 Hisoka Morow and number 100 Y/N Zoldyck are the first two to complete this phase in 4 hours and 15 minutes" I took the key from the pocket of my pants to open the handcuffs but Hisoka stopped and looked at me in a cold and detached way, took the key from my hand and opened the handcuffs.

He walked away without saying a word "Hisoka, is everything okay?" he looked angrily at me and with a calm voice said "Don't talk to me" I could easily understand that he was mad at me but I don't know why.

........
Author's note
I know this chapter his lo ver than the others and I don't know when I'll be able to publish the continue of the story.
I hope you keep supporting the story, thank you so much❤️❤️