Phase 4

Y/N's POV:

I woke up a little bit confused then I saw Killua and Gon sleeping with their heads resting on the bed and also Gittarackur was there but he was sleeping leaning against the wall next to me. 'They're so cute'

"Y/N-san are you okay? Thank you so much for saving me yesterday night" Gon said while smiling to me "Yeah I'm fine and don't worry for yesterday. You're Killua's friend and also mine so I had to" I said caressing his hair then I got out of the bed and noticed that I only have my underwear on so I rushed into the bathroom.

A few minutes later

"Congratulations for reaching Zebril Island! For this phase you have to extrait a number and get off the boat according to the order of completion of the Trick Tower. The number you'll extract will be your tag prey to which you'll have to steal the tag. To pass this phase you must score 6 points(3 points for your tag, 3 for your prey's tag and 1 for the others)The first two can come"

I extrait number 44 and hope that Hisoka doesn't have my number. I got off the boat first and Hisoka( as he was the second ) was behind me 'please don't talk, please don't talk, please don't talk, please don't talk, please please please don't' I turned to see if he still there but he had disappeared.

'Maybe he knows that he's my prey' I thought, then I heard someone walking towards me and I silently jumped on the branch of a tree 'It's Gon!' I watched his movements then I got distracted from a noise behind me and I fell "Is anybody there?" Gon asked hesitating.

"Hi Gon, sorry if I scared you" I said while waving to him "Don't worry Y/N-san, may I ask what you were doing before?" I got closer to him and whispered in his ear "I was following you because you're my prey" Gon immediately jumped back pointing his fishing rod at me.

I laughed really hard and he looked at me confused "Don't worry I was joking, here's my real target" and I showed to him the ticket with Hisoka's number in it, he gasped and show me his ticket with n.301

'OMG HE GOT ILLUMI'S NUMBER!' I thought and said "Hey Gon, how about we work togheter?I'll help you taking Gittarackur's number and you'll help with Hisoka's" he thought for a second and then nodded with a smile "Thank you Y/N-san"

"Okay first thing to do is to search for Gittarackur" I said signaling Gon to follow me. I don't know how long we walked but we finally found him and he was near Hisoka 'Shit' I thought and took a deep breath.
"Okay Gon make some noise with your fishing rod" I whispered to him.

Hisoka immediately turned around to see who it was while Gittarackur walked towards us, I got Gon away so I could take care of his tag. As soon as Gittarackur approached me, I grabbed his tag and ran off to Gon.

Hisoka's POV:

'Are Y/N and Gon collaborating?' I thought but I don't know who had me as prey 'Maybe Y/N' and while I was watching her running away with Illumi's tag I heard a noise and realized that my tag was gone too.

"You want me to get them back to us?〜" I said as Illumi scrolled his head "I already have 6 points but if you want to try just for fun, I won't stop you" he said and I smiled while getting up to follow them.

'It is very likely that they are hiding' I spent about two days finding them, and I finally found out where they're hiding. 'Good job my fruits〜' I thought and wait for one of them to move.

"What are you doing here? Are you stalking us?" I quickly turned towards Y/N as soon as I heard her voice "Don't scare me that way〜" she rolled her eyes "What do you want?" I looked into her eyes 'You' I thought and said "Your tag 'cause you're my prey〜"

🤍...🤍
Author's note

Hi, I'm the author and I'll say sorry for not posting for 4 days, I promise that I'm going to post more. I really hope you are enjoying this story and if you have something to tell me please leave comments    

💗💙💚