"You mean me?!?"

Quick recap:
"What are you doing here? Are you stalking us?" I quickly turned towards Y/N as soon as I heard her voice "Don't scare me that way" she rolled her eyes "What do you want?" I looked into her eyes 'You' I thought and said "Your tag 'cause you're my prey"

Hisoka's POV:

She threw four tags at me and go away without looking at me. I collected the tags from the ground and saw that one had her number but while I was putting them in the pocket of my pants a piece of paper fall in the ground.

I collected it and read it "If I've done anything wrong please excuse me, see you in the fourth phase ;)" I smiled and thought that maybe she loves me too.

During the fourth phase

I had to fight with Y/N 'She's so strong' I thought and while we were fighting I grabbed her thigh, slammed her on the ground and before I could say anything she said "I know you read it" she came near my ear "I love you and I want you" I smiled and said "You mean me?!?" she looked deeply in my eyes and said "Of course I mean you, my little psycopath"

"I give up〜" I said and I waited for the next match. Of course I won it and after receiving Hunter's license I immediately searched for Y/N. I saw her talking with Killua, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio, so I approached her and hugged her from behind then I came closer to her ear "Me too darling〜" she turned to me and said "I already know it my freak♡"

Without warning she grabbed my face and kiss me passionately, I immediately kissed her back and forced her to wrap her legs around my waist "Lousily lucky" Leorio said referring to me "Sorry there's an audience here who won't watch" she stopped kissing me, turned to Killua and said "Okay don't worry we'll continue elsewhere ;)" she laughed while Killua was looking at her a little disgusted.

Y/N's POV:

"Okay, on a serious tone, I'm going to the Heaven Arena so who's with me?" I asked and obviously Hisoka raised his hand "Anyone else?" also Killua and Gon raised their hands "How do we  get there?" Gon asked and I showed him the keys of my car "Why did you ignore me when I raised my hand?〜" Hisoka said slightly pouty

I laughed and kissed him "Cause I already know you'd come" then we got in the car and after three hours we arrived at Heaven Arena. Kurapika and Leorio called us to apologize for not being able to come "Don't worry, see you in York Shin City!" Gon said happily to them.

Time skip

A week has passed since our arrival and we have finally reached the 200th floor and as soon as the four of us approached the desk to receive the keys of the rooms the girl said "A room for this lovely family right?" I blushed as I imagined my family with him "Oh no, two separate rooms please〜" Hisoka said to her and took our room key.

"WAIT! We are in the room next to yours" Killua said a little worried about being next to us "Don't worry my little fruit, we'll be as quiet as possible〜" I bowed my head smiling but after realizing what he just said I slapped him and yelled "HISOKA, DON'T SAY THIS IN FRONT OF THEM!" he laughed as he dragged me in the room, pulling me against the wall.

"You don't know what you do to me...You make me crazy baby〜" he moaned and I jumped on him and kissed him while he was walking towards the bed but when he tried to lie me on it I stopped him "Wait, and if they hear us?" I said a little embarassed then he looked sensually into my eyes "It means we'll continue in shower〜" he said with a smirk.

You make me crazy baby〜" he moaned and I jumped on him and kissed him while he was walking towards the bed but when he tried to lie me on it I stopped him "Wait, and if they hear us?" I said a little embarassed then he looked sensually into my eye...

"I'll go first" I said to him entering the bathroom while dropping my bra behind me "Someone is going to provoke me〜" he said almost moaning.

...