Leaving

Destruction, defeat, sorrow, anger, and fear. Those are the emotions felt by all within Japan. A large seige of the League/Paranormal Liberation Front was made, and it wasn't pretty. Four groups of heros were dispatched, including licensed students. One to apprehend hero spies, one to evacuate civilians, another to invade Jaku Hospital, and one more to seige the gunga villa.

The day started with total success, then one by one, the odds flipped to the villains. Shigaraki, now with All For One, awakened and destroyed half the city with one touch, then he awoke Gigantomachia underneath the Villa, causing mass destruction as he made his way to Jaku. Both these event brought the deaths of countless heros, and even more were severely injured.

But all that was a week ago, and now Izuku was standing on the roof of the dorms, tattered hero suit on, tears threatening to roll from his eyes. He had just done the hardest thing yet, told everyone he knew about One For All, and said goodbye. Just as he qas about to leap from the roof, a hand placed on his shoulder stopped him.

Tsu: "Wait. -kero-"

Izuku turned around to see his girlfriend, in her own hero suit.

Tsu: "I'm coming too."

Izuku shook his head as he moved her gloved hand to his cheek.

Izuku: "You can't. I'm a target, you'd get hurt."

Tsu: "Getting hurt is a key part of being a hero. -kero- Getting hurt so others don't is our job."

Izuku: "But. What about Eri?"

Tsu chuckled softly.

Tsu: "-kero- You worry too much. You know she loves being around the class. And she loves knowing we're doing work. -kero- She'll be okay Izuku."

He sighed, finally relenting.

Izuku: "Okay Tsu, you can come."

A kiss was placed on his cheek.

Izuku: "We should move. The more distance from UA, the better."

Tsu nodded as he turned around and leapt off, using Float and Blackwhip to fly. She then followed him.

---

All Might: "Young Midoriya, Young Asui. There's an attack on-"

Izuku: "I know, I sensed it. Thank you."

He then clicked off the communicator.

It had been just a few days since the two had left UA, and their class. Now they were on their way to yet another attack, there had been many, especially ever since the country-wide breakouts. Hardened criminals were all of a sudden flooding the streets and attacking almost anyone they found.

???: *Yelling* "Yo! No!"

The two looked over as they heard the girl's voice and crashes after.

Tsu: "Over there? -kero-"

Izuku nodded as he started to emitt purple smoke and changed directions with her. Once they were close, Izuku frowned, recognizing the villain and the student he was attacking.

Izuku: "Muscular, I barely beat him back at camp. Shindo's vibrations seem to have had an affect though. Tsu."

Tsu: "Yeah Izuku?"

Izuku: "I'll fight, you get Shindo, his classmate, and the civilians to safety."

She nodded and his smoke production ramped up, covering them both. They then hopped down and Izuku punched the large villain away as Tsu scooped up the now unconscious Shindo. She then walked over to where the girl and civilians were.

Tsu: "He's hurt, but he should be okay."

She stepped out of the smoke, and the girl seemed to recognize her.

???: "You're one of UA's two rouge students!"

Tsu nodded and set Shindo down.

Tsu: "-kero- All of you need to go. Izu- Deku is taking taking care of the villain."

She then stood back up and hopped away towards where she heard Izuku and Muscular go. After a few minutes she found Izuku standing over an unconscious Muscular, and holding him with Blackwhip.

Tsu: "Got him? -kero-"

Izuku: "Yes."

She walked over and gripped his hand with her own.

Tsu: "It'll be okay."

He nodded and looked to the sky.

Izuku: "I hope so."

Japan was in shambles, heros were retiring left and right, and the streets were owned by villains. If it was going to be alright, then a lot of work had to be done.