Chapter 13 Your Royal Servants Born To Die For You

Chapter 13 Your Loyal Servants Born To Die For You

Arriving at her room, Hua Meili quickly opened the Status Window.

She gasp, she breathed in and out, and her eyes sparkled in excitement as she was trembling from excitement as she looked at the result of her deeds with bloodshot eyes.

Seeing the permanent changes in her status, she even rubs her eyes to see if it was real, she screamed at the top of her lungs and falls to her pillow to muffle the noise, to avoid alerting anyone.

"Ahhhhh.... finally! The unmovable level finally moved!! Yessssss!!! Cheng ge, you're my lucky star!"

Hua Meili rolled back and forth on her bed from the happiness, she was so happy that she could jump off from the highest building at that moment and do bungee jumping. 

She never expected that she would gain an enormous surprise because of that one moment of playfulness!

Status Menu

Name: Hua Meili

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Level: 2

EXP: (0/1000)

MP: (0/0)

HP: (120/120)

(Skills)

Martial Arts (Beginner Max) Level up to Level 5 to start Martial Arts for Rookies

Talisman (Rookie)

Swordsmanship (Rookie)

Black Shadows (2)

(Inventory)

She is now Level 2!

If you're wondering how she leveled up, she leveled up because of Guo Zhongcheng.

When she kicked the car just now, a notification appeared and her Level rose.

If her theory is correct, every time she used her skills in defense against opponents just like how she used her Martial Arts before, she could raise her Level!

'Ugh! Why didn't I think of that before!! I need to find an opponent! And I know where I must go, but I need to wait for my Black Shadows before going because I might encounter some problems if I'm alone.'

But anyway, how did she raise her level?

In theory, if she fights with an enemy then she will have a chance to level up. But the thing is, she only kick a car so why did it help level her up?

This is really a mystery.

Is there anything special about the car? Did she miss something?

Diamond Metal? 

What kind of metal is that?

I never heard of that metal on earth before.

Well, this is a parallel world from earth and some things are different from earth.

Maybe, I miss something that I should have not missed.

Shaking her head, she cleared her thoughts and focused on another subject.

Opening her inventory, she checked the things listed in there if there was something added or not.

Scrolling down, she saw the different kinds of varieties of products that Du Hexi bought.