Chapter 21 Original Song Of Zombie

The day was supposed to be beautiful despite the changes the world took when the Apocalypse came, a cool fresh breeze that could chill you to death blew all over the world.

Nature swayed along the breeze as their prey falls into the pits of hell and was eaten by them as nutrients for their growth, and sharp teeth, and the carnivorous theme was what Mother Earth wants to go by once in a while.

Tweeting birds flying in the sky as they sing lullabies that could make one sleep to death as they become prey to the "singing birds" that could make any prey fall into sleep, giving sweet dreams to the prey as they eat them alive.

The land was so peaceful, supposed to be peaceful if not for the roaming Mutants that continue to terrorize the city and the whole world.

The beautiful days ahead are now only reserved for the people and "it" who was at the top of the food chain as the lowest fall prey in this new era of "who eats fast wins".

The peaceful day and fresh breeze that should have shaken the world stop for a while as our protagonist makes her entrance terrorizing those that should be terrorized and scaring those who should be scared!

Even ghosts won't be spared from her sight and had to run away when they see her!

Meeting her is almost equivalent to meeting Yama for anyone who dares to lay their sight on her can only fall prey to her knife.

With blood dripping on her knife, a blood carpet was made as she walks the streets. Wherever she goes was a massacre as she kills any Mutants on sight as long as she sees them.

Even those pesky humans who dare rob, XX, and irritate her would be tossed to the mountain of corpses she had piled up.

She spares no one as long as they block her from her goal!

She seemed to not know the word "tired" for she seem so energetic as she walk the street killing Mutants left to right, her day and the past days were only dedicated to killing Mutants and nothing more.

Well, except for the part where she looted every store and mall she passes by to.

Hua Meili continued her adventure for 4 days straight slaughtering almost all the Mutants in the entire areas of the city since they are only all Phase 1 Mutant who was as slow as turtles in her eyes.

Since the black rain had still not come and showered the world, her strength as a Phase 2 evolutionary could still overpower the Mutants who were as stiff as a board.

But when the black rain falls, it would be a different issue.

When that time comes, the Mutants will become hard to deal with because their movements were no longer stiff and they could then run like some gold medalist marathon runner.

Even she who had cheats and awesome superpowers would be overpowered as long as she got surrounded by them. Much more if they brought a high-level Zombie.

They were literally asking her to die!

But enough of that depressing nonsense, one must be optimistic and energetic during these days.

Such a beautiful day, it is better to hack some Mutants!

"Such a nice day!! I know just what to sing on such a very nice day *ahem*.

Slaughter the zombies~

Kill and kill them all until they are all dead

Let no one escape in the Grim Reapers hand