Chapter 23 You're Not The Only One Who Have Powers, Us Too!

"Xiao Mei!!"

Guo Zhongcheng wave furiously at Hua Meili when she passed by the hall.

Seeing him so energetic and cute, she waved back at him and quickly walked toward Guo Zhongcheng.

She really wonders what this cute little rabbit is up to now...

Wait.

Is he going to give her another tonic of poison that could literally obliterate the world?

NO! 

She does not want to have a taste of his cooking again!

"Cheng ge, is something the matter?"

Hua Meili nervously looked at the excited man in front of her.

She really wonders what is up with him.

"Yup! I want you to see something!"

Guo Zhongcheng who was literally trembling from excitement directly drag her before she could even speak.

Seeing him so excited she could not help but get curious as to what the excited man is trying to show her that he even forgot about the supposed "distance" between them he made.

But being dragged around is alright as long as she does not have to taste his horrible poison-like cooking ever again!

She really respects Zhongcheng Qingren for having the guts of steel for eating his wife's cooking that could literally kill anyone!

Being the best sister that she is, she let Guo Zhongcheng drag her wherever he wants to drag her.

Even if it's a Mutant infested place she will gladly go there with him as long as her cute adorable "Shou" is happy.

Guo Zhongcheng continue dragging Hua Meili until they reached the garden where she saw Zhongcheng Qingren waiting for them.

Now, Hua Meili could not help but raise her eyebrows as the seeming paralysis man seemed to be shining brightly also.

Is she being schemed at by this two?

Did they decide that she was such a horrible she devil master of teasing the shou and decided to bury her alive?!

"Zhong ge?"

Hua Meili raised an eyebrow.

But seeing the two so happy and how excited her cute bun is, her initial thought changed about where this situation is going.

'Is Guo Zhongcheng finally pregnant? Am I going to finally be an Auntie now?! But, I'm still young!'

As some incredibly stupid thoughts and unbelievable conclusions started circulating inside her head sending her to the abyss of stupidity and deepening the pit inside her brain, Guo Zhongcheng who was behind her excitedly shake her shoulders snapping her from her thoughts.

"Eh?"

Hua Meili looked at the two back and forth with a stupid face.

"We have something to show you."

Seeing Hua Meili's stupid face, Zhongcheng Qingren's smile deepened, and signaled to Guo Zhongcheng.

Seeing his signal, Guo Zhongcheng excitedly bounce up and down and did something that elicit a gasp from her.

Guo Zhongcheng raised his hands and a gust of wind flew past Hua Meili, caressing her cheeks.

The gust of wind was not that strong but definitely, it was a wind that passed by her.