Chapter 14 Dog Luck!!

The sun was already high up in the sky, its light shining bright all over the world.

It was a brand-new day for all!

The wind was cool as it brought a cool breeze to all of those living and nonliving.

It was a hot afternoon, the sun shining at its brightest.

It was supposed to be an hour of rest for our protagonist but instead, she decided to have a date with the beast in the forest for her to Level up.

She neither has a man nor a fling, she is a single dog who died a virgin in her previous life.

Even so, the knowledge that she got from reading numerous novels already made her a qualified grown-up woman who knows about man and love.

Do you ask why she is a single dog until now?

She just doesn't have time!

Why doesn't she have time?

Well, she is aiming at the top!

Love in the Apocalypse world can be deadly. 

Love the wrong person and you are dead, but if you choose the right person then you have the world.

But love for her right now is unneeded, she needed strength to survive in the Apocalypse.

Love?

She is so damn gorgeous, cute, and beautiful! 

Who would not want her?!

Alright. 

Gay people!

But, to those straight men. Who would not want an overly gorgeous lady like her?

Shameless? But it's true!

It's not true love if you are just selecting randomly?

Are you fucking kidding with me?!

Who will choose a man who only loves her half-heartedly? 

She is not a fool!

Even if it's the Apocalypse, one must still choose trustworthy people if you don't want to die in your sleep. 

Much less, a partner!

If she really could not find a man who truly loves her then she'll just create a harem of handsome beautiful men! LOL!

Being together can be just a game if they wanted to, it's the Apocalypse anyway.

Like, if you like me, I like you.

If you hate me then I discard you.

Isn't that easy?

-Forest-

Walking alone in the forest, she looked around to find some wild beast to challenge with nothing but a knife in hand.

While Du Hexi and Mu Hexin hide on top of the tree to look after her if there is any hidden danger or danger enough to threaten her life.

They were ordered not to interfere as long as she is not in critical danger, she needed battle experience to forge her battle sense and intuition.

She must experience a real battle for her to get stronger. If she always relies on other people to protect her, doesn't she seem pathetic?

So, this battle is for her to win.

*Crack!*

Soon enough, she heard the noise of someone stepping on a branch and she quickly look in that direction and saw a Tiger!