Countdown 10 Blood Pond

"Let's collect all of this Jade inside my inventory. System put all of it in my inventory!"

[On it, Host!...... Uhm... Host, I can't put all of it in. I only put a thousand of the high-quality jade and the remaining average and low-quality are left. There are 100,000 left! How can there be so many, the past owner of this jade must be super rich and has a jade fetish to have so many on their disposal.]

Looking at the left-over jades even Hua Meili felt distressed.

Why did the previous buy so many jades anyway?!

Well, more for her to keep then.

"What should I do? I got it!"

Hua Meili quickly access her dimensional space and surveyed the land. 

Looking around, she could only see 10 acres of land.

Probably it downgraded because of all the years it hadn't eaten any jade and could only go on by eating the energy of this space to lengthen its life.

Having upgraded to the max and downgraded to the max, what a tragedy.

Hua Meili toss in some of the jade to it and somehow, she could feel that the dimensional space was enjoying its food.

She tosses in some more and more until she could feel it was upgrading.

The 10 acres become 30 and the rocky soil became fertile and the air became so fresh that she could see a little pond in a corner.

Seeing the pond, she began to get thirsty and thought that she wanted to drink a mouthful of water.

Suddenly a mouthful of water came flying in front of her, it was very creepy but it was amazing that with one thought of hers, she could make it fly to her.

But wait. 

Why the f*ck is this pond water red?!

Too late though, the blood liquid had already entered her system!

"Peh! Apeh! Shit! What the hell is up with this water that it tastes of blood?!"

Feeling the sickly sweet and metallic taste of blood on her tongue and throat, Hua Meili tried to throw up the thing that she had swallowed just now.

But no matter how much she coughs, the liquid won't just come out.

Feeling her stomach burn, Hua Meili drop to her knees and sweated a lot.

"Fuck! What the hell is wrong with that red water? Why the hell do I feel so hot and painful?"

[Host, are you alright?}

Watching its Host groan and writhe like a salted worm, the System panicked thinking that something bad happened to its Host.

Groaning and panting, she endured the uncomfortable feeling she was feeling inside her body.

Being in pain, Hua Meilii could care less about what her System is asking about her. She is already at death's door and could not entertain a guest for now.

If the hot and painful feeling was only in her stomach at first, now it had already spread all over her body.

Seeing its Host curl up like a worm, the System could only look at its Host in worry and anxiety knowing that it had no power to save her.

It could only pray that its Host will be fine after this.

Hua Meili feels so hot and painful that she thought that she will about to die.

"For fucks sake! Will I become the first transmigrated person who died because of drinking some unknown thing?" Hua Meili could not help but curse.

As minutes go by, the hotness and pain slowly subsided until finally, it disappeared.