Chapter 22 The First Two Mutated Abilities

"Good morning lovebirds !!"

Hua Meili greeted Guo Zhongcheng and Zhongcheng Qingren in a happy and teasing manner once she saw them.

She was so happy waking up that morning that she even had the time to tease the two couples who only smiled at her, well, only Zhongcheng Qingren did.

"Hua Meili, your bullying me again!" 

Guo Zhongcheng whined as he pouted.

"How am I bullying you? Isn't it true that the two of you are lovebirds?" Hua Meili retorted.

Did she say anything wrong?

She is just telling the truth and nothing but the truth!

"You don't need to emphasize it daily, I'm shy!!"

Guo Zhongcheng whose face was cooked like a shrimp covered his face with his two hands wishing that they can't see him if he do so.

Hua Meili almost spat the water that she was drinking when she heard Guo Zhongcheng say that to her, her eyebrows raised as she looks at the overly grown man.

'Yes, indeed like him.' Hua Meili thought.

"Here, let me help you."

Zhongcheng Qingren who could not endure his lover's cuteness shamelessly embraced the blushing man in his arms and eat his tofu.

No matter what his lover's antics could be, he will willingly support him and steal some tofu on the way.

Hua Meili who saw this scene was both half happy and sad. 

She envied the two of them for having each other, she could really see that they truly love each other and care for each other.

The relationship between the two was so good that she could not help but remember her once-upon-a-time dream of finding such a good lover, her true love.

But even now, that dream had not come true.

Yes, she met many men in her life but not one of them was her true love.

The men that she met were all jerks and bastards that should be tossed in trashcans like the garbage that they are and burn in hell like the monsters they are!

Smiling helplessly at these two men who only have eyes for each other, she kept on teasing them Guo Zhongcheng had been cooked and burned alive!

His face was so red that smoke was rising from his head.

Teasing him might be her form of revenge for being a single dog who was being fed dog food every day by the two.

Guo Zhongcheng who was teased till he got cooked finally decided to run away from the she devil of teasing before he died from embarrassment!

Zhongcheng Qingren who was left behind quickly followed after his runaway wife.

Hua Meili who got a good laugh from teasing Guo Zhongcheng decided to go and grab some mocha-flavored ice cream in the fridge.

"Miss, your ice cream." 

Hua Meili stop in her tracks going to the kitchen when a cup of ice cream was presented right into her face. 

Looking up from the hands, tracing it, her eyes fixed directly on Du Hexi's fixed smiling face.

"It's mocha flavored." Du Hexi smiled.

"Thanks."

Hua Meili took the ice cream from Du Hexi and turned around to get going. She went and sat in the garden.