Countdown 4 My Shou Cheng Ge!

Walking to the side, Hua Meili took the cute little bunny bag on the couch and quickly took out the wallet inside it.

She almost cried in joy seeing the card in her hand.

'Black card!! My gosh, so rich!!'

Thinking about her previous life, Hua Meili could only shed a tear as she remembered that she was dirt poor.

Her meals only consist of noodles and then noodles and noodles!

How hard did life bully her before but now...!

"Don't worry baby girl, I will spend all your money that not even a penny is left for me to buy the things I needed for the apocalypse alright!!"

Hua Meili drooled over the card, thinking of many ways how to drain the money inside the card in many various ways.

She even forgot that the original just died and she was a nobody drifting soul who replaced her, heartlessly took her place not even giving incense and respect to the dead.

The way she dealt with and get over things easily really make someone want to beat her till her momma can't recognize her pig face!

What a brat who really deserves a good beating!

'One month!! Only one month left, and I need to gather some food and other necessities for me to survive in the apocalypse. I should train my body to increase my strength and I should upgrade this house to be an anti-zombie house. Looking around I bet this girl I transmigrated into is a rich girl.' Hua Meili thought as a sly grin laced her lips.

Hua Meili put the card down and happily skip to the bathroom.

She quickly took a bath and wore a green dress that reach up to her knees. The plain green dress gave her youthful and beautiful face a refreshing feeling and even made her energetic to the eyes.

Picking up a green hair tie, she quickly braids her hair.

With a satisfied smile, she grabs her bag and went downstairs.

'Time to go shopping!

Walking down the stairs, Hua Meili or now known as Hua Meili looked around the house with almost her mouth hanging wide open.

This is her first time seeing such a grandiose villa in person which she only sees in tv before transmigrating.

Tightly closing her mouth shut, she quickly descended the step when suddenly a maid in her twenties stop her.

"Miss, breakfast is already prepared. Is Miss going to have breakfast in the manor today or is Miss going out for a meal as usual?" The maid carefully asked seeing her all dressed up.

'Is the old Meili always going out to eat? Why?' Hua Meili thought.

"I'll be eating here today, please lead the way."

Hua Meili flashed a sweet polite smile to the maid surprising her. But then she quickly turned around and lead Hua Meili to the dining room.

Seeing the flustered look of the maid, Hua Meili could only follow her to the dining room.

Pulling a chair to the side, she took a seat.

Seeing the piping hot dishes in front of her, Hua Meili drooled. She only saw these on tv!

Somehow, one way or another, Hua Meili's eyes reddened as she thanked the Deity who brought her here in this new world.

'Thank you, good Deity, for bringing me here. Finally, I can eat all the dishes I dreamed of and maybe marry a handsome man and have dozens of cute radishes on the way. No, just one radish is enough. Pregnancy is laborious and painful so one radish is enough!'