Chapter 28 The Plot Had Once Again Advance Out Of Reach (1)

"Alright! Good job you two!"

"Augh!"

Hua Meili gave the two tired almost about-to-faint people in front of her a thumbs up as she beamed a bright smile.

Today was the same as the previous days that the three-person group had spent so far.

After creating a carpet of blood, they would then pile up the corpses of the Mutants and burn them, the same day.

After killing the last of the Mutant quota of the day, the group had then decided to head back home.

"Whew, finally we're going back home!" Guo Zhongcheng said happily while stretching his arms.

"Hehe... finally we can take a relaxing bath, right?"

Hua Meili tap Guo Zhongcheng's shoulders and playfully showed a disgusted look seeing how dirty he was.

Blood and dirt littered his clothes not sparing his face as he felt the sticky all over his body.

Training outside for about a week without taking a bath, even fighting off Mutants and rolling off the dirt, Guo Zhongcheng really needed a bath right now.

"Right!"

Guo Zhongcheng happily grins as he imagined the warm water and bubbly soap when he gets back home.

Seeing him giggle stupidly, Hua Meili also could not help but laugh.

Ever since the Apocalypse, almost all the convenient modern things were officially unusable.

Electricity is not usable. Water is not usable. Almost everything is not usable!

That is why, the two could only wait to go back to the Mansion to bathe. 

Since they had such a convenient pond which became an official source of their water, they do not lack water in the Mansion.

It's really a wonder why the pond is not polluted by the change of the world since all the usable water sources and food sources are already contaminated.

Maybe, it was because the pond is cut off from the outside world just like them.

Watching the two feel uncomfortable and dirty, she secretly laughs pitying them.

She was really lucky that she had a dimensional space on her, she can go bath inside it anytime she wants since she had a pool of water there made only just for her.

"This is the last of it! Should I burn the corpses?" 

Zhongcheng Qingren dusted off his hands and looked at Hua Meili after gathering all the corpses in one place.

"Yep, go on and burn them. You should burn the corpses when you have time in the future too. Now let's see how powerful your Fire is now. Fire!!" 

Hua Meili put a hand on her hips and commanded like a captain in battle as she stared at them.

She playfully put on a dead serious face as she commanded Zhongcheng Qingren like a boss.

Zhongcheng Qingren put his hand out and summoned a ball of fire and burn the corpses to ashes just like how Hua Meili usually does it.

But the fire he produced was not as powerful as Hua Meili's, seeing the speed it took while burning the corpses was a little too slow, slower than hers.

Since Zhongcheng Qingren had control over fire, Hua Meili was teaching him early in the game just how to handle the Mutant corpses.

This training is not just for burning the corpses but for better fire control, it would be convenient for him if he will be able to put on more control over his ability.