Chapter 30 Advance To Phase 2

"Finally, we're back!"

"What a long..."

"...and tiring day!" 

The trio look at their dirty countenance and laughed out loud.

After coming back home, what they there did first was to take a warm bubbly bath to wash off all the dirt sticking to their body.

Ah! It is really such a nice thing to take a relaxing bath after all the hard work that they had experienced.

Even better, after the relaxing bath, they even got to eat a feast till they could no longer stand from being too full.

After the day's hard work, they got to take a relaxing bath and then got to eat their fill.

Such a thing in during an Apocalypse is truly a blessing, this is truly the life!

What bliss!

Retiring for the night, the two lovebirds quickly sank into a deep sleep the moment they reach their bed.

The event that happened during that day finally exhausted both their mind and body to the point that they must take a good night's sleep to recover.

"Zzzz....I'm going to be stronger...eat fish!" 

Guo Zhongcheng yelled loudly in his sleep and bite the hands wrap around his shoulders as if he were really eating fish in his dreams.

"Mmh. More, stronger....eat...Chenchen...munch."

Zhongcheng Qingren had his arms wrapped around Guo Zhongcheng in his sleep while nibbling on his hair in the process wetting his hair with saliva.

This silly sleep talk is just too cute!

Hua Meili shook her head witnessing this scene while passing by seeing that the door to their room was open. 

Of course, Hua Meili did not forget to take a picture for a memento before closing the door.

"So cute!"

But Hua Meili was different, not only was she not exhausted but she was pretty energetic and even had the time to check her status.

Checking on her Status Menu, she very excitedly select the Advance option so she could finally advance to Phase 2.

Her long-awaited dream is finally coming true!

Being able to advance to Phase 2 during this time in the Apocalypse, she might be the only one to be able to do so.

While she easily advances, the others were all a hundred meters far behind her busy poking their chicken heads around hoping to survive one another day.

[Advancing.....]

[10......]

[30..........]

[60................]

[80......................]

[100.........................]

[Advancement complete!]

[Congratulations on advancing, Host!]

Hearing the advancement notification ring loudly on her head, Hua Meili's heart could not help but skip a beat.

She was really happy!

[Congratulations, Host! XiaoXiao is very happy for Host!]

"Thank you, XiaoXiao."