Chapter 12 Kicking The Car Is Kicking His Face!

Seeing the scary-looking man, Hua Meili was somewhat surprised and unconsciously step back. 

She feared that he will hit her because of jealousy!

But when she was about to run away, she accidentally saw the man behind him.

Beaming brightly, she walked towards that person treating the T-rex behind like an invisible person!

Hmph! Who is scared of him?

With Gou Zhongcheng here, she is scared of nothing!

"Cheng ge!"

Hua Meili cheerfully greeted her Cheng ge who shyly scratch his cheek bashfully.

'Ow~ So cute~'

Guo Zhongcheng looked at her with an awkward but friendly smile, greeting her.

It was all flowers and butterflies when suddenly someone grabbed her "itchy" hand away from Guo Zhongcheng and of course who could it be other than Zhongcheng Qingren!

'Seme don't be overzealous of your Uke talking to someone, besides that someone is me! I won't steal him away from you....' Hua Meili rebuked him in her heart.

She knew just how zealous this piece of beast could be when someone tried to steal away their prey but she is different!

Neither would she steal nor eat him, instead she would bathe him and dress him up as an offering to this beast who likes to eat lovely shou's!

Anyway, he doesn't know this. Can't blame him.

"X-Xiao Mei..."

Guo Zhongcheng was almost eating his words, stuttering, still not used to intimately calling Hua Meili.

Looking at him so nervous, she could not help but giggle.

"Yes, Cheng ge~" Hua Meili sing sanged.

Smiling at him, she could almost feel Zhongcheng Qingren dagger-like eyes bore into her back like sharp knives slowly peeling her skin layer by layer.

If only eyes could kill, she would have probably died for the millionth time now.

*Sweats*

She could imagine just how much that stupid man wanted to skin her alive and cook her in oil for laying her eyes on his own man!

'Sigh... The life of a single dog is really sad.'

"Xiao Mei, I'm already done altering the car you wanted."

Guo Zhongcheng's eyes sparkled with intense light while listing the changes he made with the car.

'He is really a car maniac!'

Seeing that worshipping gaze in his eyes, if she didn't know better, she would think that he was listing his lover's special qualities for her to hear.

Sadly, he is talking about a car. 

An inanimate object with no life and is as cold as any metal out there.

"Oh then, lead the way! To the car!" Hua Meili said in a commanding but joking manner.

Guo Zhongcheng and her giggled.

Somehow, she could feel that this is the start of a beautiful friendship!

"Xiao Mei look, look, look! Isn't this just great? So beautiful!"

Guo Zhongcheng who looked like a child who had just found a new toy happily bounce around the car like some rubber ball, he happily introduces to her the improvised car he modified with pride.